Fixing Dean (smut and fluff)

The mark changed him. When he left with crowley as a demon I realized dean winchester was gone. My soul mate, my heart, my entire life gone without a trace. It left a huge scar on me and sam. I was determined to be the one to get him back.

We have been tracking him for months now and he always seem to keep returning to the same bar. When sam told me about this i grabbed my duffle bag and left when sam fell asleep. I left a note "Sorry Sammy but i have to get him back." I put on one of deans flannels, some skinny jeans and boots and with that i was gone. I drove all night until i finally got there. I sat in the impala for a couple of hours.

Those hours turned into days. After a week i was about to give up until i saw him. He walked into the bar with the king of hell. I followed right after and sat in a another booth watching them.

They ordered some drinks and dean started hitting on one of the waitresses. She was giggling and starring at him. I couldn't help but get jealous. This wasn't him, at least not him anymore. It was almost time for the bar to close and dean left with the waitress i followed them to a nearby motel he checked in and when he went inside with her i sat in the impala and cried it felt like all the oxygen had been taken out of my lungs, i couldn't breathe.

My phone rang it was sam. "Crowley called he said he knows where dean is and how we can fix him. How are you?" "im outside of deans motel right now he's with some chick." i said holding back tears. "Im on my way don't do anything stupid" i hung up on him i waited until morning when she snuck out. I used a credit card and broke into his room. He looked me in the eye and at the moment it was like all my broken pieces had finally come back together.

"Dean?" i looked hopeful sam barged in the room and shot dean in the arm with a demon trap bullet sam pushed me back while he attempted to get dean in the impala. " i told you not to save me sammy" dean said "and as for you i don't love you anymore" his words hit me like a truck

We got to the bunker and we placed dean in the demon dungeon. We put him in chains and he yelled "ill kill you, ill kill all of you" i couldn't face him it was to much. "Deans gone and he's never coming back."

we tried curing him for weeks but nothing seemed to work but i never gave up.

"There's a vamp. Case in North Carolina im gonna check it out." sam said. "Want me to come with?" "No stay here with dean" he replied "if its still him" i muttered "he's in there somewhere" sam said he pulled me into a hug and left.

When Sam left, I needed to take my mind off of Dean. I snuck into the kitchen to take a drink when I head a loud bang coming from the other side of the bunker. I looked around before the lights in the bunker went out and the emergency ones came on. I walked to the room where dean was being held but when I arrived the ropes were destroyed and the chair tipped over.

I soon heard my name being called in an evil voice, " Oh honey, where are you? Dean chuckled before he went silent. I was frightened so I ran to my room and locked the door, I grabbed the gun sam gave me and ran into my closet. I peeked through the blinds of closet and saw him walking around with a hammer.

He began walking to the closet, with an evilish grin on his face. I closed my eyes shut and he ripped open the weak closet doors, tears rolled down my cheeks in fear as he lifted up his arm to strike me when all of a sudden he was stopped by Castile. His monsterous voice roared as he fought to get out of the angels hold.

When Castiel strapped him back down I quickly went back to work on curing dean winchester. It took all night and i finally figured a different method. i read the Latin backwards and fed him my blood and he roared. Then he was knocked out cold

After a few hours he finally woke up. "Dean?" I Asked with hope. "I need a beer" he said and I wrapped my arms around him. He quickly winced in pain " a little help?" He chuckled before I undid his ties. "Where's cas?" He asked "well when you were out he had to go take care of some stuff in heaven" I explained "well in that case, I've missed you"

He picked me up and carried me into our bedroom not breaking our kiss. he laid me down, with his arm reaching up into my shirt. His skilled tongue making me moan at every kiss. I tugged at his shirt, making him throw it over his head. He slowly took mine off as he kissed at my chest. He led me down to lay my back on the bed. He slowly unbuckled and tore down my jeans. Grabbing my thighs and leaving sloppy kisses to my neck, as he climbed on top of me kissing my neck hungrily.

His hand reached down to touch the smoothe fabric , I let out a small gasp as he ran small circles on my clit. I bucked up with hand and he grabbed the top of my panties pulling them off. I was now bear to him, he unhooked my bra and took a nipple into his mouth then the other. I managed to get his jeans off and twisted us around, I took out his manhood and I sunk myself onto him. His hands tightened around my hips as I took him in deeper and deeper. He began to buck up his hips to get more he sat up and

Another thrust i was now gripping his shoulders. He picked up the pace and my hands held on tight to his shoulders leaving scratch marks on his back. He put me on my back with an arm wrapped underneath me as he thrusted into me as my stomach got hot with head. He began to become out of breathe as I cried out in pleasure as I reached my climax he then pulled out a came on my stomach. He then laid next to me, sweaty and out of breath. I rolled over to kiss him.

I looked at him with a exhausted smile. I fixed him, I fixed the love the love my life, dean winchester.