Falling for the angel (castiel fluff)

It was a cool october day, you were sitting in your room you had in the bunker. You heard laughing coming from the kitchen. You walk down the hallway and into the kitchen.

Sam dean and castiel are sitting at the table talking about something. When you walk in all eyes are on you. You lock eyes with angels and notice how he starts to tense up and turn red. 

"Y/n" Dean snaps at you, you look up with a questioning expression. "Go change" Is all he said before you looked down and noticed all you were wearing was Sams flannel with only underwear underneath them.

Your eyes widen when you realized why cas got so tense. You headed back to your room, when you got inside you heard a knock at the door. "Come in" You said "are you decent?" A voice said when you responded with a yes, sam came in and sat on your bed.

"Hey sammy" "So did you see it?" He asked "what are you talking about sam?" "Come on you saw the way cas was staring at you, i think he likes you."

"No sam, he cant dean will kill him."
"Dont worry about dean ill talk to him." He said "but its hard to not notice that you like him to."
" I- I" You said before he cut you off "just go talk to him about" Sam got up gave you a cheeky smile then walked out.

When he reached the door way, he turned on his heels " Oh yea, me and dean have to go stock up at the store, cas will be staying here." He walked out and a few moments after, you heard the impala roar to life.

When sam and dean left, you walked to the kitchen cas was gone. Assuming he left you went back to your room, and you saw the angel sitting on your bed.

You smiled and walked up to him. Thinking of how cute he was, you couldn't deny your feelings for him. All you wanted to do was kiss his soft lips and curl into him. He started blushing again.

The silence was cut short " You know i can hear your thoughts" He said before you turned red. He stood up and walked towards you. He placed one hand on your cheek and the other on your waist bringing him closer to you.

With that you pulled his tie down so you can reach his lips. He kissed you hard and passionate. You loved the taste of him. He pulled you onto the bed and you ripped off his trench coat and button up shirt leaving his chest bare to you. "Wait y/n i don't want to move to fast." He said and you smiled as you stared into his icy blue eyes.

You guys cuddled up together, your head on his chest as he wrapped an arm around your waist. You guys were watching something on netflix.

You heard footsteps reach your door and dean walked in. Cas looked scared for his life as deans eyes stared in shock.

Sam came in and started smiling at the sight of you two, deans eyes started to fill with anger but softened when sam placed an arm on his shoulder. " Lets go" Sam said before closing the door.

You and cas looked at each other, you both started laughing and went back to the movie as you slowly drifted  asleep in his arms.