10 - He Fucked Up

...next day..

I turned on my phone to see Asia still texting me.

Asia: Justin

Asia: I know you're reading this

Justin: Sorry I don't speak hoe

Asia: I must need glasses because I know I didn't just read that :I

Justin: You kissed a guy the same day you kissed me!! I don't know about you but that seems pretty slutty to me

Asia: First of all you didn't let me explain, HE kissed ME, and I pushed him off as soon as possible but you had already left. Second of all don't act like you haven't done anything, going to the club rubbing up on your ex girlfriend! Yea, I know. Its all over the news, they even had video.

I fucked up, was all I could think.

Asia: Wow how smart of you. Who would've thought that when FUCKING JUSTIN BIEBER is in public, slipping his hands down his ex girlfriends pants no one would take video or pay attention to him!!!!

Asia: But what was that you were saying... oh yea I'M a HOE?!?!

Asia POV

I picked up my phone when I heard it buzz.

There was a message from someone on Twitter.

alfredoflores: Hey Asia , you probably don't know me, but i'm Alfredo, Justin's best friend.

Slayyy_Asia: Of course I know who you are, and what do you want

alfredoflores: Justin's throwing a big ass party tonight.

Slayyy_Asia: ummm.... and I should care because

alfredoflores: You should come

Slayyy_Asia: Why TF would i want to see him.

alfredoflores: Don't you want to talk to him? Listen, the offer is open, take it or leave it.

seen.

//

Do you think Asia's gonna go to his party?!?!

-T