13- Royale

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I slammed my alarm clock till it stopped. I sighed remembering Justin wasn't here.

Today Jada and I had to meet with some people who wanted to have their clothing in our store. 
( A/N yes the store already opened, I didn't want to write all that😁 and pls bear with me IDK how this stuff even works)

Anyway...

I hopped in the shower then decided to choose something simple but sophisticated to wear. I tried my hair in a neat top bun and applied light makeup. FINALLY, after applying my favorite lip gloss I grabbed my keys and walked out the door.

---

"Good morning," my assistant Kimberly greeted.

"Hey," I replied as she hurried to keep up with me while I rushed through the office.

"I've got your favorite coffee," she said while handing me the drink, " And everyone's in the conference room already- but don't worry, they haven't been waiting long."

"Thanks Kim," I said, using her nickname.

"No problem," she smiled, holding the door open for me.

---

The meeting was finally over and I was glad to have some time to relax. I checked my phone to see a new message from Grayson.

GRAYSON: Hey

GRAYSON: we need to talk, I know ur at work

GRAYSON: I'm outside

Asia: Go home

Asia: I don't want to talk to you

Exactly 15 seconds after I set that text, Kimberly told me someone outside wanted to see me urgently.

I sighed thinking, whats the worst that could happen?

I stepped outside to see Grayson leaning by his car with a bottle in his hand.

(outfit above)

"What?" I asked, he was staring at me.

"Well it's nice to see you too?" he said putting the bottle down.

Was he drinking?

"What do you want," I spat, getting impatient. 

He slowly walked towards me as I moved away. My back hit the wall but he still edged closer, finally placing his hands against the wall trapping me in between them.

"I want you," he whispered in my ear, gently nibbling on it. 

"I-uh no," I tried to say. He had found my sweet spot and was placing gentle kisses on it.

I tried the stiffle the moan threatening to spill from my lips.

No this is wrong, I thought.

I pushed him off of me causing him to stumble backwards.

"Grayson you need to leave now," I said sternly

He shouted in frustration and punched the wall beside me.

Brushing his hands through his hair, he immediately calmed down.

Putting his hands back on the wall he kissed me roughly.

I pulled away and squirmed under him, though he was much stronger than me.   

 "Stop," I said while his lips placed small kisses on my jawline. 

"She said stop!" I heard someone shout from behind as Grayson was shoved off of me. 

I looked down to see Grayson on the ground holding his cheek. And Justin standing above him breathing heavily.

As he got up and stumbled to his car, Justin and I stood there quietly.

I sighed looking at the ground.

"So much for flowers," he smiled holding up the semi-crushed flowers.

"Sorry," he said looking down at the ground.

"They're beautiful," I giggled taking them from his hands 

"I miss this," Justin said, looking in my eyes.

"I miss you," he continued

"I miss... us," 

"Me too," I whispered as he leaned closer. 

---

Sorry for taking so long to update! I will try to update faster!