11- House Party

"Hell yes! Were going," Jada said

"Um. No..." I simply replied chuckling

"Why not? That bitch Selena's gonna be there. You could make her and Justin jealous!" She exclaimed.

"Besides, this dress is so sexy," she said while pulling a black dress out of my closet."

"Ugh. Fine," I finally agreed.

At the party....

I walked into Justin's house to be greeted with loud music.

"I'll be on the dance floor!" Jada shouted over the music while pulling Jamal along. I didn't see Justin anywhere so I went into the back yard.  There I saw Justin standing next to stupid Selena but i stayed calm remembering the plan.

JUSTINS POV

"Oh hey," I heard someone say I looked up to see Asia's dress sway as she walked up to me seductively. (And trust me, the buzz I had from this alcohol was not helping things either.)She wrapped her arms around my neck. And something told me she was trying to make Selena jealous.

"I missed you babe." she said, kissing me on my cheek.

I turned my head to see Selena angrily crush her plastic c up in her hands. She turned my face back to hers so that our lips were inches apart. I was expecting her to kiss me but all she did was smirk devilishly. With that she turned around, pretended to trip, and spilled her drink over Selena. 

"Oh sorry hon! I didn't see you there!" she smiled and continued walking, not once turning back. I watched her until I couldn't see her anymore.

ASIA POV

I knew Justin was staring at my ass as I walked to the bar. 

"That was so hot!" Jada squealed

"You think?" I asked

"Definitely. Won't be long before he comes crawli-" she stopped.

"What?" I asked.

"Turn around." she replied putting her drink down.

I turned to see Selena walking towards  me with someone else. As they got closer I realized it was Gigi, Gigi Hadid. I rolled my eyes and took another sip of my drink.

"This bitch better be ready to catch some hands!" Jada exclaimed. I laughed knowing she was ready for a fight.

To be continued....

//

Shout out to @CierraG123 !!!Thanks for the support ! Comment below, what'd you think? Vote! Share!

<3 T