Reflection

A girl stood in her bathroom gazing at her reflection in the mirror. She was making sure her hair was in order, her makeup was on correctly, and her teeth were nice and clean. The girl was going out with her friends. She exited the bathroom and went outside to meet with her buddies. She came back hours later when the sun had passed under the horizon and all the stars where out. It was about midnight when she had returned home. She was very tired and decided to prepare for bed. The girl entered the bathroom and began to brush her teeth. She spit out the toothpaste and was about to exit when she noticed something about the mirror. Her face was bleeding and her eyes looked scared and depressed. The girl backed away from the mirror but her reflection did not move at all. Suddenly it screamed and its hands reached through the glass and grabbed the girl's shirt pulling her into the mirror. The reflection then jumped out and snickered. It walked out of the bathroom and closed the door leaving the real girl trapped in the mirror for eternity. she screamed and cried and kicked for someone to hear her but no one did. All she could do was wait until midnight came to jump back out of the mirror and not be the reflection.