Chapter 1

James' POV

Today, I start the morning with my 3 year old child chucking a bucket of freezing cold water on my head. I jolt awake. Looking at him. And then his mother, curled on the floor laughing her head off.

"Harry." I say. "Did mummy put you up to this?" His face turns red.

"Sort of." He replied. Yep I'm a goin to get payback. "Mummy said that she dares me to do it. So I do it."

"I didn't think he would!" my wife says, stifling her laughter.

"Lily." I say in a disapproving tone. "You should know by now, never dare a Potter." My gorgeous wife started to blush.In fact, she was blushing so much, that her face colour matched her hair colour. She was starting to look like a Weasley. Shit! The Weasleys are coming over. "Lily dear?"

"Hm?"

"The Weasleys are coming round in," I look at the alarm clock, "Damm, 1 hour."

"Don't worry love," She says. "I already tidied the house. And woke Harry, fed him and got him dressed. All while you were snoring away."

"Wow! All that needs to be done is me." I say excitedly. Lily turns a red so deep, you would think she was a tomato. And then I realise what I said. "Oh God. I didn't just say that did I?" She nods. An uncomfortable silence fills the room. Luckily Harry breaks the silence.

"Daddy, why has mummy gone red?" he asks.

"It's nothing my little prongslet." I say winking at Lily. "Why don't you play with mummy, till I get ready."

"OK." And he happily walks off with Lily down the stairs, and into the playroom.

~Skip 1 hour~~

Harry's POV

Mummy and me, are waiting for the Weasleys to come over. I haven't met all of them. I have only me Ron, Fred, George and there mummy:Molly. But I call her Mrs Weasley to be polite. I hear a loud CRACK, and the whole Weasley family are standing on the doorstep. I see Fred, George, and Ron. I also see 3 big boys. They must be Bill, Charlie and percy. I see Mr Weasley, and Mrs Weasley. And I see a little girl. Maybe a year younger than me. She is very pretty.

"Mummy, who is she?" I ask.

"Who,the little girl?" She asks. I nod my head. "Her name is Ginny." My mummy says. As soon as I hear her name, I gasp, my heart sort of started to pull towards her. It hurts. "Baby what's wrong?" mummy asks, completely forgetting about the guests she let in. She looks scared. I can see the same thing happening to Ginny and her mummy. Both Ginny and me lock eyes, and say the same thing.At the same time. 

"Nothing. Don't worry about it."

Both of our mummys know that that is a lie, but they don't press.

~~Time skip until the Weasleys leave

As the Weasleys leave. Mummy turns to me. My heart is already trying to get to Ginny's. It hurts lots. Daddy had to go out for a little bit. "What was that about, when the Weasleys came round? Mummy asks me. 

"I don't know." I say back. "It is like now, my heart is or was or still is trying to get to Ginny's." Mummy looks very worried, but I carry on, "I hurts lots." I say, "But when I was with Ginny it didn't hurt. Mummy, is there something wrong with me?" I asks. 

"No sweetheart. You're fine. I might have to drop you off at the Weasleys' house for a bit; I need to speak to Dumbledore." And with that Mummy was writing to Mrs Weasley to see if I could go round theres.

Sup y'all. How do you like the first chapter. Sorry it's short, but it is late right now.

Speak to y'all Hinny shippers and Potterheads later. Bye!!!

Vote? 

Comment?