Chapter 4

This chapter is dedicated to cornishpixie777.

Ginny's POV

I lay in my hospital bed -which is next to Harry's- wondering if Harry would ever wake up. He had been in a deep coma for a couple of days now, and we were all worried. Apparently, while Mum was inside watching Mercedes Alanah Potter, someone shot a spell at Harry. Luckily he dodged it but I was hit. I remember what we said as we fell (Damm the Potters and there selflessness). But what I didn't know was that seeing both Harry and me fall, Mum had run outside, half dragging Mercedes, and had cast a hasty slowing spell. It worked a little, but it wasn't enough.Thankfully once both Harry and I had hit the ground I immediately slipped into unconsciousness. As I woke, I was in the hospital because, I had a broken arm and leg. I was told by mum what had happened, and then she burst into tears saying that he was in the operating theatre. And that he had died 5 times already. I turn my head towards Harry. I love him, and he loved me. Its a wonderful thing to think about however I say that he loved me because, the healers managed to fix all of his broken bones but, he had died for one last time. I look at his lifeless body, thinking how will I ever continue my life without him. Lily and James had came, and cried. They were currently lying down in a cot together. I wondered how it feels to be loved like that. Afterall, my first kiss was with a now dead boy. I get this feeling to lie down next to Harry's dead body, so I do. We used to sleep side by side all of the time. But this time was different. It felt like someone or something was pulling my very soul towards him. I get out of bed wincing in pain (again because of my broken leg). I shuffle over to Harry's bed, and lay down next to him. My hand goes on his chest, but there is something different. There's a pulse. I get a little thought in the back of my mind. I think that he's awake, so I decide to have a little fun with him.

"Oh Harry," I say, "Why did you have to die. I don't know what to do with my life. I guess that now I will have to go on with my life. I will go marry a different guy, who probably won't be as good as a husband as I would like, but oh well. I will always love you Harry." I hear a soft growling as I talk about husbands. I lean forward and gently brush my lips against his. I hear what I think is an,

"Oh what the hell" from Harry, before He presses his lips against mine. It. Was. Magical.

Sooner than I would have liked Harry pulled away. Before getting swamped by both of his parents.

"Oh my baby!" Lily cried. I didn't know that Lily and James were awake.

"My son. He's alive." James says tears streaming down his face. "Oi! Can we get a healer over here!" A healer rushes in to see what the problem was. She takes one look at Harry and promptly faints. Other healers run into the room and see Harry. They seem shocked at first, but they go and do there job. Checking Harry out testing his bones and whatnot. My life, my soul, is whole again.

Destiny's POV

"And that's for killing Harry Potter!" I yell Hitting Death with all my might.

"Ow! Ok ok fine. I'm sorry, but you have to agree. Their life needed a little spicing don't you think?"

 "That's not the point!" I yell, " There life is going to get a lot more dangerous soon. I just want them to be happy first. Before they turn 12 and 11!"

"If I may but in here?" Love says, " Although I don't agree with Death's methods, I am really happy that they have confessed their love towards each other."

"Yes exactly!" Death says. " Also I let the boy have a free pass back into this world. So it's not like he's gone forever."

"What do you mean?" I say.

"I'm saying that Harry chose to come back to life. Granted, he's still a Horcrux, but he has chosen to come back into this world. He chose Ginevera over being at peace!" We all stand shocked at what this means. Harry Potter will have to die again. And his soulmate might go with him. But at least they get more time together. We all turn towards Time.

"What?" she says.

"Time, How long will it be before Harry Potter has to die again?" I say.

"Well lets see. Considering what you have planned, I would say 10 years at least."

We all breath a sigh of relief. except myself. Because I have my work cut out. Harry and Ginny must have a full guardian bond with someone before then, so Harry and Ginny might live.

S'up y'all. Sorry that this is a short chapter, but my Girlfriend broke up with me yesterday for no reason!! So I was really upset and pissed. But I have at least updated!!! See all you Hinny shippers and Potterheads soon!!!

VOTE?

COMMENT?