Chapter 15

They all looked in awe at the massive kingdom known as Heliohapt. "This is... Heliohapt?!"

"Amazing. What is this?!"

Everything was so much different from other kingdoms they've seen. It was extravagant.

The mysterious country of Heliohapt, with a unique culture centered around the creation megalithic structures.

The capital was full of historical ruins, built to great heights. Sera'd have to guess they did all this to install awe in visitors.

"It sure is big, huh...? I wonder how they built it," said Ja'far.

"It's bigger than the two of us combined," commented Hinahoho to Drakon.

Mystras then froze and gawked at a certain sight. Sera rose a brow and followed his eyes, she facepalmed. Of course...

Sinbad then noticed Mystras' blushing face, "What's wrong Mystras?" He asked.

He covered his face, "T... Trouble!"

"Th... The women here... Are even more exposed than they were in Artemyra..." He said, covering his face.

"If they're walking around with so much skin showing, where am I supposed to look?!" Mystras wailed.

Sinbad's eyes then sparkled and not in a good way, "no... It's not a problem! It must be a part of the culture of this country. If that's the case, there's no need to be secretive about it. We should be as bold as we want."

"What do mean?!"

"I mean that we should openly ogle at whatever we want!!" He exclaimed, running towards the exposed women.

"That's right as expected of you, Sinbad!" Mystras agreed and ran with him.

Luckily Ja'far stopped them, "hey! Wait just a minute."

"What do you think you're doing Ja'far?!" Sinbad asked, irrated.

"That's my line."

"Are you two idiots?! Now you know why girls in other countries cover themselves! It's to protect themselves from disgusting perverts like you!" Sera yelled while hitting both of them upside the head.

"Thank you Sera! That's exactly how you acted in Sasan, and especially in Artemyra! You touched the queen. We were thrown into a chasm. And we had to live there. Did you forget all the hardships that happened after?!"

"Wait! You touched a queen?!"

Meanwhile, Mystras looked as if he was repressing memories and Sinbad just tuned out Ja'far's nagging.

"I don't want to get caught in anymore trouble!"

"What's all the racket?!" Someone yelled.

Ja'far tuned to see people running towards and went back to yelling at Sinbad and Mystras. "See?! Here they come!" He yelled.

"Ja'far... Calm down..." Said Hina.

A man with tan skin and short white hair came up to them, "... Huh? These people... Aren't from our country?!"

He then did something they didn't expect, he smiled and welcomed them.

"It must have been hard crossing the dessert. If you'd like we'll escort you to an inn."

The man with him then pointed to the right, showing the way.

"H...huh?"

Needless to say, they were all confused. He the offered a sightseeing tour to which Sinbad accepted but Ja'far declined.

He then sheepishly scratched the back of his head and explained that Heliohapt never gets any visitors.

"Ja'far... If that's the case, it would be fine to accept their offer, wouldn't it?"

Ja'far got mad and glared at Sinbad, "you're just going to fully trust them?" He asked.

Sinbad didn't answer and turned to the group, "please take care of us."

The man smiled and began to shake Sinbad's hand vigorously, "we'll do our best to show you all that Heliohapt has to offer!"

Sera sighed and just followed the rest of the group. She looked to see Masrur and Ja'far thinking to themselves.

"Small fry! Masrur! Come on or we'll leave you behind~!"

"Who're you calling small fry?!"

•~•~•

"What did you say...? A group of travelers in this country moments ago?"

"It seems that the younger members of the current king's faction are showing them around. What should we do?"

"Now's not a good time... There's no telling what the guys from the king's faction might do..."

"Narmes... Don't cause trouble."

"Please excuse is for being rude in front of your majesty!"

"Please, rest assured, your majesty."

"We vassals are here to serve you and your ideals. Everything is dictated by our lord's will."