Chapter 20

Sinbad sighed in relief as everyone was in one group, "I'm glad we all arrived at the same time," said Ja'far as if picking up on Sinbad's thoughts.

Sinbad nodded, "sometimes there's a variation when you enter a dungeon," he said, taking a small look around the room they were in.

Sera rose a brow, "there is? I thought it was always like this," she said, resting her hand on her chin in deep thought.

"You've conquered a dungeon by yourself, haven't you, Sera?" Asked Kimi, "usually if someone has a small group they're separated," she explained causing everyone to raise a brow at her explanation.

"I thought you didn't have any Djinn," said Sinbad, if she had any he would've noticed by now or at least his own would've noticed.

Kimi shrugged with a sheepish smile, "I've helped my brother conquer one. You and him are similar in a way. The only difference is that he values knowledge and isn't a womanizer." Kimi giggled. Sinbad glared at her and the others covered their mouths to keep themselves from laughing.

The topic was dropped as Mystras had a wide-eyed look, "so this is a dungeon," he said whimsically, finding it exciting already.

Serendine seemed more cautious, "we'd better be cautious as we move forward," she spoke wearily.

Sera scoffed, "we have no time for that, we need to go quickly. An entire country rests on this becoming a royal tomb again," she said, crossing her arms. She began to take off her hood and wrap it around her waist, she ran a hand through her hair to fix it.

Kimi lightly touched her dagger. She can feel Zepar.

Sinbad seemed to agree as he nodded, "she's right, time is precious. Our priority is to conquer the dungeon and return the royal tomb to its former state," he explained, "let's cut out the exploration and take a shortcut straight to the treasury," he said, unsheathing his sword.

Ja'far rose a brow, "is there a way to do that?" He inquired.

Sinbad scoffed, "what? That's easy," he said as the insignia on his sword began to glow, he was soon in his full Djinn equip for Baal, which resembled a dragon, "it would be faster to cut a path straight through to the treasury!" He exclaimed, pointing his sword to the door.

"That's so reckless! Sin!"

Sinbad didn't seem to listen to Ja'far's pleads, "Bararaq..."

Kimi ran to him and tried to stop him, "YOU IDIOT!!----

Snap

"...Sai..."

--DON'T!!!"

They all landed somewhere with a thud as small snap had resonated throughout the dungeon, Sinbad was unequipped. "...? Where... Are we...?" He asked, noticing the difference in scenery and his djinn equip gone.

*~*~*

Sera who had been rubbing her head didn't even realize she wasn't with the rest of them, "nice job, Sinbad!" She exclaimed sarcastically, she soon opened her eyes and they widened to see something that resembled a small demon staring down at her, "AAAAHHHHHH!"

Kimi rubbed her side and stood up. A blue hand held her and she knew who it was. But she sweat drops when she sees her friend looking like she's having a heart attack.

*~*~*

Sinbad, having heard the shout, looked up to see the Djinn known as Zepar holding Sera in his palm, and Kimi in the other. "Sera, Kimi! How'd you two get up there?!" He exclaimed, getting nervous with every second passing.