Omake

Sorry about being gone for so long, I've just been sorting things out. 

I just noticed that I got 2k on this story, so, to celebrate I decided to write a modern AU. This is something I'm doing for all the stories I do.

Hope you like it!

~~~~~~~~

She smiled widely as she walked through the halls of the convention clad in a pastel pink skirt with a tail trailing behind her, a white slit shoulder t-shirt, gold heels, and a black necklace. 

"Sera!"

She perked up and turned around, her short orange hair in a small ponytail swaying with her, to see Serendine. She smiled at one of her fellow cast members, "hey! Has it started yet?" She asked, taking out her smartphone to check the time. 

Seren shook her head, "no, but I haven't seen anyone. Have you?" She asked, looking around for other familiar faces. 

Sera shook her head but giggled, "no but I'm really excited. I've never done this before," she said, fidgeting where she was standing, "have you?" She asked. 

Seren giggled, "you're adorable. Given that we're on our... third season? We've had about two of these and as you could tell this is the first one with you."

Sera smiled, "I hope we're not late..." She said continuing to fidget and look around the entire hall. It was obvious that she was too excited and wouldn't be able to stay still for quite a bit. 

 Serendine couldn't help but giggle as she looked at her wide smile. It almost reminded her of herself when she first came to these things, it was a lot of fun.

"There you two are!"

The both turned to see an employee running towards them, he stopped and panted as he was out of breath, "you two...! W-Were almost late," he took in a deep breath, "you're just in time, come on!" He said cheerfully.

Sera held in a squeal and smacked Seren's arm repeatedly with excitement going through her body, Seren only giggled and grabbed her arm to drag her to where the employee was leading them.

*~*~*

Sera smiled wide as she walked into the room where the panel was being held to see a whole crowd of people, "woah..." She said slowly with a tone of amazement. It was amazing to see so many people there.

She went up to the small stage with a table on top and sat on of the chairs, as she did she grabbed the mic and spoke, "there are so many people here," she said with amazement. Everyone cheered and she winked. 

Sera smiled and giggled as she saw Ja'far come in, as he was sitting down she said, "maybe someone should bring Ja'far a booster seat, I don't think he'll be able to see the audience without one."

He pinched her arm for that. "Ow~, why are so mean, Ja'far~?" She asked while whining. He only rolled his eyes while the audience laughed.

After that, a small silence fell as everyone was still arriving and getting ready. The crowd soon erupted in a loud cheer causing Sera's ears to ring, she rose a brow but soon began to laugh at who just walked in.

It was Sinbad with a cup of coffee in his hand, a scarf around his neck, and shades over his eyes. Sera continued as he sat down, "dude you look like a woman who had a hangover," she said, trying hard to keep in her laughter, "oh! Or even better, you look like a rich white boy!" She said as she burst into laughter.

Sinbad only glared at her, "shut up!" He yelled as he took off the sunglasses.

"I was about to ask why you were wearing sunglasses indoors, at least now I don't have to," said Ja'far.