Chapter 1

Like a piece of a puzzle,

you fit into my ideal type  

                          BTS -  Miss Right

---------------------

J u n g k o o k

SBS Gayo Daejun

The unique intro of the song had the entire audience in screams.

At the sounds of the iconic whistling, I could see Taehyung and Namjoon hyung getting excited and their eyes lighting up.

But I shouldn't be one to say that

Because I was as well.

BLACKPINK were performing 'Whistle' and 'Playing with Fire' on stage, and as embarrassing as it was to say this, I knew every word and every beat of both song.

I always liked to blame this on Taehyung for always singing and dancing in the dorms and Namjoon hyung occasionally joining in, but I guess I also played a part in it when I watched their music videos WAY too many times. 

The performance finished before Taehyung could even pull out his killer 'Boombayah' moves which, unfortunately they didn't perform.

I sighed as I leaned back on the seat.

Imagine meeting those girls, they were gorgeous, chic, and most of all, they didn't look like the other female idols with their cute and cheesy smiles, they were a bold group with fierce energy on stage.

I shuddered at the thought of having to talk to girls like them, I would never have the guts to pull that off.

After that terrifying thought, I leaned over to Namjoon hyung,

"Hyung, what stage is next?"

"The acoustic stage I think. I'm pretty sure it's a special stage collaboration but we'll see."

♫     ♫     ♫ 

"Who cares when the damn flowers start to bloom?"   

I grinned when I heard this song.

It was a beautiful combination of a catchy yet lovely melody and fun lyrics.

"Flower petals eventually fall,

I hope you all fall too,

I hope you all break up."

All of a sudden, the familiar whistling from before came back and began to incorporate itself into the sweet melody.

"Make 'em whistle like a missile, bomb, bomb" 

I turned to look at the main stage, squinting in an attempt to catch the charming voice.

I caught a glimpse of long gingery orange locks on the digital screen above, before the screen quickly shot Chanyeol playing the guitar, but the hair was all it took for me to vaguely recognise who the owner of the honey-like voice was.

I turned to my members,

"That's BLACKPINK's Rosé right?"

Three of them nodded in confirmation so I turned back around to focus on Rosé.

 "Your eyes still make my heart flutter"  

As I watched on, I realised that, somehow, a smile had crept up on my face, and I also found myself mouthing the words along to the music.

I've never heard Rose sing with such little music, the singing was clear and her angelic, mellifluous voice was all enough to have me hanging on every word.

After 'Whistle', I noticed that she began playing the guitar for EXO's 'Monster'.

'So she can play guitar AND sing well', I thought, smiling to myself, not daring to admit how close Rose was to my ideal type.

I heard the member's soft whispers beside me,

"Look at how Jungkook's smiling...how creepy"

"I guess it's time IU gives up her place to Rose"

"Finally..."

---------------------------------------------------------

Aaaand that's my first chapter, so I hope you guys liked it  ^.^ 

This chapter was mostly inspired by the fancams of Jungkook reacting to Blackpink and acoustic stage (which I have watched so many times), so if you haven't, go do that...

If you liked it, please VOTE --->> 

I'll update when we get 10 votes :)

Here's a beautiful picture for you all and thanks for reading ❤

ㅇㅅㅇ