Chapter 2

"I don't drink macchiatos,"

- BTS - Coffee

-------------------------

J u n g k o o k

'Hyung, how many coffees should I get?'

I was up early in the morning to rehearse for my special stage performance for KBS Gayo Daejun.

After performing at the SAF, the members were all too tired to get up, and because I had a schedule in the morning, I was in charge of buying breakfast for the members.

Jin sluggishly rose from his bed, blinked in my direction a few times, before squinting at the sunlight and falling back on his bed again.

'Ugh, I don't know...just get 6 Americanos...some cakes...a box of fried chicken wings...maybe 3 boxes...,' he says, his voice hoarse and laced with tiredness.

Ignoring his order for chicken wings at 7 in the morning, I shot him a funny look before grabbing my bag from the living room and heading out the door.

As soon as I walked out, a shiver ran up my spine when I finally realised how cold it actually was outside. I decided to run to the coffee shop in order to avoid the cold (and get some extra exercise). The wind whipped past my ears as I ran, creating that satisfying sensation of almost like running against the wind.

As I walked through the door to my usual coffee shop, the cute sound of the bell rang above my head. I headed straight for the counter, only to be face to face with a bright eyed waitress who appeared to be new. Her eyes widened slightly in recognition, and I internally groaned as the memories of one time came to mind.

Shaking off those thoughts, I turned to the waitress (whose hands were starting to shake),

'7 Americanos and 4 of those cakes please.'

After ordering with the waitress(whose eyes keep glancing in my direction), I took a seat at a nearby table, plugged in headphones and began my intense game of Piano Tiles.

I had been playing for a while, before I finally remembered my coffee. I stood up quickly and headed for the counter where there were only 6 coffees on the bench.

I guess they were still making the 7th one, I thought, letting out a deep sigh, then continuing my game while leaning against the counter. After finishing one more song I looked up to see a cup of coffee on the counter behind me, so I grabbed it with the other six coffees in a box and took a long sip.

Suddenly, the sweet taste of my coffee shot down my tongue.

I choked, almost spitting it out, due to surprise.

"Bit too sweet for you?"

I turned around to see a girl only slightly shorter than me, in a black cap that hid her face and long, gingery orange hair.

The girl then shoved a cup of coffee in my face,

"Here, your Americano. You took my caramel macchiato..."

I could feel my face getting red and ears becoming warm as I realised that someone saw this moment, and to make things worse...it was a girl.

"Oh, s-sorry, I thought t-this was mine... Here I'll give it back to you...wait, I'm sorry, I've already licked it..., here I'll pay you ba-"

She looked up at me from under her hat with an amused smile and I automatically froze.

Oh no.

Crap. What do you say when a pretty female idol is staring at you right in the eye?

Especially if you were just admiring them on stage the night before...!!!

As if my face couldn't get any redder...

Somehow my phone slipped out of my hand and fell on the floor, making me put down everything I was holding on a nearby table, just to pick it up.

"I'll, um, pay you back for the coffee, um, sorry for taking your coffee...", I say, once I got finally got up.

"Instead of paying me back, why don't you just sit with me at that table over there," she says, nodding in the direction of a table in the corner of the coffee shop.

"Sorry? "

"Sit with me. I'll look too lonely drinking coffee by myself...so please, sit with me?"

I found myself unconscious nodding at her bizarre question. Maybe it was that dazzling smile that pulled me in? Or her soft voice that was laced with aegyo? Whatever it was, with a dazed expression, I followed her to the corner of the coffee shop and sat down,

Face to face...

In front of Rose.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which countries are you guys all from?

ugh, Ailee is literally in my city Melbourne right now, AT THIS TIME, and I can't go see performance ㅠㅠ

Anyways, If you liked it, please give me a ✨VOTE✨ below!! ^.^