Chapter 7

Is this the love that I've only heard about?

Because from the start, my heart only beats towards you  

BTS - DNA

R o s e

A few days later, I was at the coffee shop again. 

My order was taking longer than usual. Every time the bell at the door chimed, I would glance over nervously praying it's not Jungkook.

How could I ever face him again after knowing that he probably heard me and the girls talking about him?

The bell chimed once more and one of the waitresses called out, 

'Order for 1 vanilla latte, Chaeyoung.'

I looked in the direction of the door and right in front me was Jungkook.

I quickly grabbed my coffee and turned on my heel to find a table to sit at, before accidentally knocking a chair, causing a loud screech of the chair leg to echo across the coffee shop. I cringed before hastily sitting down at a table next to a window, hoping that no one saw or heard what just happened.

'Hi, could I get 1 regular Americanos please?'

Don't sit here, don't sit here, don't sit here, I continuously prayed. I thought my prayers were answers before I looked up to be face to face with a smug Jungkook.

'Thought you could hide from me in this tiny coffee shop?'

〈〈〈 〉〉〉  

  ♫ Cause I'm a pilot anywhere ♫  

Bolbbalgan4 was playing softly in the cafe as I awkwardly sat there avoiding eye contact from the exact person I did not want to see today.

'Why are you avoiding my eyes? Is it because I'm too cute?' he said with a mischievous smile that made him look like an adorable bunny. 

I turned beet red.

'No, you're not cute at all.' I firmly stated, looking away once again.

He kept moving his head up and down, trying to get me to look at him. I bit my lip in order to hold back a smile, before giving him a grumpy look and continuing to sip my coffee.

'You know I can see you trying not to smile right?,' he said with an amused smile.

I sighed deeply, 'I hate you.'

'No you don't, because you think I'm cute.'

Jungkook nudged my foot with his, but I ignored it. He kicked it again and I continued to ignore it.

He pouted at me, before asking, 'Why are you ignoring me? Are you mad at me? Don't be mad, I was just teasing you,'

'I'm not mad at you, I'm more annoyed at myself for speaking so loudly the other night...' I muttered quietly.

'If it makes you feel better, I think you're pretty cute too,'

My cheeks flamed up and my face felt like it was on fire.

'Ah, I look like a tomato now because of you,' I whined, attempting to cool my face by fanning myself.

'At least you're a cute tomato,' he nonchalantly replied.

'Wow, thanks, that makes me feel so much better,' I retorted back.

He smirked in response.

I stood up to leave, 'Well, I'm leaving now, I'll see you around.'

'Bye, Tomato' he called out, as I headed to the door.

I groaned.

〈〈〈 〉〉〉

I walked out of the cafe with my head still spinning. I was still grinning about how he said I was cute and I probably looked like a lunatic walking back to the dorm.

'Hey Rose, finally you're back, did you- whoa why is your face so red?'

I panicked for a moment and felt my face. It was still hot.

I sat down at the kitchen bench before explaining, 'Yeh...I saw Jungkook at the coffee shop I always go to,'

Jisoo came over and sat across from me, 'You mean the one where you guys met at? Aww, that's cute.'

I narrowed my eyes at her.

Lisa also joined us, 'At this rate, won't they get married in that coffee shop?' she chuckled.

I slapped her on the arm, 'Lisa, I'll dye your hair black,' I warned.

'Ah, no, I'm sorry, please don't!' she whined.

I headed to the bathroom with Lisa in tow, continuously threatening to get the black hair dye from the cupboard and pour it on her head.

'Rose, did you get me the latte?' Jennie called out from her room.

I froze. I was so preoccupied at the coffee shop that I forgot to order Jennie's coffee.

'Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I'll quickly run ba-'

'No, it's fine, I'll go get it, I wanted to go outside anyways.' Jennie says as she walks out of her room, grabbing a jacket and a black cap on the way.

〈〈〈 〉〉〉

J u n g k o o k

'Did you see her there today?' Suga asked as soon as I walked through the door.

'Ye-wait how did you even know?' I asked incredulously, at the same time feeling kind of creeped out.

'It was pretty obvious from the smile on your face.'

'Yeh, I saw her at the place,' I replied, still grinning about her expression when I called her cute.

'Wait, how come you're only holding one coffee? Where's the other one? Did you forget about my coffee? Was it because she was too pretty?' Suga asked, throwing a question after question.

How could I forget about his coffee? 

'You know what, hyung? Here, take what's left of my coff-'

'But you drank half of it already! I'll just get my own.'

Suga stood up from the couch and headed into his own room, grabbing his coat and a black cap, before walking out the door

--------------------------------

No, you're not dreaming, yes, this person really updated her story again IN THE SAME WEEK.

Hello, I'm here again to upload chp7 Hope you liked this chapter :)

Reminders:

VOTE BTS FOR AAA!! It's so simple and only takes like 10 seconds of day to do it.

If you've never voted just search up 'Asia Artist awards' in google, and click on the first site. You can change the language to english there, so no reason not to vote :)

✨✨Please vote if you if you want more~💜💜