Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Savannah's pov

Well this is awkward. I might as well talk him. "Hi I'm Sam nice to meet you." I shook his had and he said,"hi my names Clay nice to meet you." I didn't really know how to say 'do you wanna go to my room' without it sounding wrong but I said it anyway. "This sounds weird but do you wanna go up to my room?" we both laugh a little and he says sure. Once we get up there I think he's shocked by the size of my room or something because he just stands at the door. I say," you can come in you know." He says," oh yea sorry it's just your room is so big!" I nod my head and say thanks. "I'm gonna go change really quick I'll be right back," I say and run to the bathroom to change.

When I come back I couldn't find him. Then I look and see that he's sitting on the balcony. I go sit with him. He looks really concentrated for some reason. I say," is something wrong?" "Nothing's wrong I'm just thinking" he says. "Whatcha thinking about?" I ask him. He takes a deep breath and looks at me in the eye and Says," I know we just met but would it be weird if I told you that your absolutely gorgeous?" a shake my head no and say," would it be weird if I told you that you're really really cute?" he blushes and nods his head. We talk for another hour. I think I might actually have a friend at school tomorrow.

Once he's about to leave he looks at me and says," C-can I m-maybe have you phone number..... For school purposes?" I nod and give him my number and then he leaves. I've never liked a boy before so I don't know what the hell it feels like but I think I like Clay. I think about him until I go to bed.

Clays pov

Omg I told her she was pretty and got her number... Wow. I have the biggest smile on my face. I go home and go strait to my room I've never liked a girl before but I think this is what it feels like. If it's not then I don't know what the hell I'm feeling. I think I like Sam. I think about her until I go to bed.

~~~~

Hope y'all have enjoyed it so far!

-Ashley