Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Clays pov

I woke up and saw my beautiful girlfriend in my arms. I love her so much. But anyway I gotta make sure everything is set up for tonight. I texted my mom to make sure she was making the picnic. I'm going to take her on a picnic by a pond at the park tonight. I'm going to give her a promise ring. I know we're young and it's corny, but I love her and I want to give her one.

Sam wakes up at noon. The picnic is at 7. I'll go set it up at 5 and come back and change. I really hope this goes as planned. I'm going to go buy the stuff to set it up with at 3. Until then I'm going to have a lazy 3 hours with Sam. We cuddle in bed while eating Nutella and strawberries and watching sappy love movies. I look at the clock. 3:00. "Babe I'm sorry but I have to go. my mom wants me home. I'll see you at 7. Dress nice. Love you bye." She says love you and we kiss and I leave. I'm so excited.

Sams pov

I'm so excited about tonight. I love Clay so much. We sat in my room cuddling, while eating Nutella and strawberries and watching sappy love movies until 3 then he left. :( anyway I'm gonna go wake up the rest of the 'gang'. Lazy people. Once they got up the boys went to Cole's house. The girls and I had a 'spa day'. Nails, facial, the whole 9 yards. (Lol I'm from the south sorry). I looked at the clock. 4:45. I hopped in the shower. 20 minutes later I hopped out and wrapped my body and hair in 2 towels.

Oh what to wear. This date is pretty serious and I'm clueless as to what to wear. He said dress nice so I'm thinking mid-thigh length, strapless, teal dress with crystals at the top. Andddd black wedges. I blow dry my hair and tie it back out of my face. 5:10pm.

Clays pov

I just got the stuff for the picnic. Now to set up. There was a stone path through the woods to the pond. I set up battery powered mini lantern lights along the trail. Then I set up a red blanket with the lights around it. 5:45. Time to get ready.

Sams pov

After during my hair for 20 minutes I did my makeup. My hair is curled with my bangs braided back. My makeup is concealer, powder, eyeliner, liquid eyeliner, black smokey eye, mascara, and lip gloss. After all of that, it was 6. I slide some athletic shorts and a tank top on and go brush my teeth, gotta have good smelling breath. Now time to wait then get dressed.

Clays pov

I'm wearing black jeans and a plagued button down. I brush my teeth and do my hair. I use Cole's cologne too. (Don't tell him lol). 6:30 now time to wait.

Sams pov

6:30. I slide on my dress, heels, and a silver crops necklace. Then I spray on my 1D perfume. 6:50. Clay knocks on the door. "Whoa, you look gorgeous!" he says I giggle and say thanks. We walk to the park and I see a beautiful picnic. "Oh my gosh Clay! it's beautiful!!" we eat and kiss.. a lot. Then he looks at me a pulls out a box. He hands it to me and I open it. It's a gorgeous infinity ring. "Oh my gosh Clay, it's gorgeous!" I kiss him then we clean up and walk home. Tonight was amazing.

~~~~

Hey guys! this is by far my favorite chapter. Hope y'all enjoy!

Love y'all hoodlums!

-Ashley