Chapter 8

Chapter 8
~ fast forward to summer break~

Sams pov

The last few days of school were good. I met a girl my age in study hall. Her name is Katie she has pale skin, freckles, and red hair. She's absolutely gorgeous. But anyway it's Saturday at around noon. I'm going to get ready for my date in a little while but right now I'm In my room on my MacBook Pro. I'm so nervous about my date tonight. Clay is texting me right now.
(C-clay s-Sam)

c- Hai gurl how you dewin?

S- omg clay you're such a dork lol

C- yes but I'm a loveable dork

S- hey I can't disagree with you there

C- Ikr everyone loves me bc I'm FAB

S- eh ok anyway what do I wear tonight?

C- something casual but not too casual

S- ok well I'm gonna go I need to start getting ready

C- ok lol I'll pick you up at 5 bring your penny board

I looked at the clock. 3:30. Perfect. Then I put my phone on the docking station, turn on the music, hop in the shower and start singing at the top of my lungs. Once I'm done I dry off and go to my closet. I have to look perfect. Hollister shorts (I literally have like 30 pairs), a blue camo button down (sounds tacky but it's really cute), and my white vans is what I finally decide on. After dressing I sit at my makeup desk, blow dry my hair, and do my usual makeup. Oh what to did with this nest I call hair. I decide to brush it, wand it (curl it), and pull it half up- half down. I look at the clock, 4:45 perfect. I grab my penny board and $20 and head downstairs. I wait for 10 minutes then I hear a knock on the door.

I open it to see Clay. I instantly get a huge smile on my face. " Whoa Sam you look gorgeous." clay says. I blush and say, "thanks you don't look half bad yourself." We begin to skate down the side walk while holding hands. We get to the theater and he goes to the counter and says, "2 tickets for Lone Survivor please." " ok that'll be $20." I got to hand the lady a $10 bill but clay pays before I can. "Clay! I was gonna pay for my ticket!" I argue. He says, "as long as you're with me, I'll pay." I nod and say thanks.

~after the movie~

Clays pov

That was the best movie ever. "How'd you like the movie?" I ask. Sam says, "it was amazing I've been dying to see that." "Hey do you wanna go get some Frozen yogurt?" I ask. She nods and we skate off. Once we get our frozen yogurt, we skate to the park and sit at a bench to eat. we finish, throw out trash away, and sit back down. I look over at her and she's biting her lip. Damn that's hot. I lift her chin and we look into each others eyes. We start to lean in and our lips meet. Sparks everywhere. We pull away and smile at each other. "Sam, I know we've only know each other for a week, but I feel like I've known you forever. I really like you. Will you be my girlfriend?" Oh my God I'm so scared she'll say no.

Sams pov

"Will you be my girlfriend?" oh my God.
~~~~~~

Cliffhanger! What will happen?
-Ashley