3.

Author's note :

Omg!

Thank you so much for 149 reads!

PS: help me choose a new cover if you want!

• Just go on the previous chapter and comment which one you prefer!

Without further talking here is the new chapter!

Enjoy!

*unedited*

Xavier's POV
(A/N : I don't know about you guys but I was really excited to write Xavier's POV! Tell me which one do you prefer Ava's or Xavier's?)

Damn the Italians!

Damn them.

How could this happen?

They have never outsmarted us in the past, well at least ever since I became the leader of the Russian Mafia their era has come to an end.

Could it be possible that someone betrayed me?

No way!

My men know that if they ever disobey me the only thing that's waiting for them is one. Death.

Me, my brother Sebastian and my best friend are on our way towards my mansion we have a lot of things to discuss. We can't let the Italians beat us again!

"Dude, it's midnight let's stop to get a coffee." Suggested my brother in a tired voice

"Fine"

"Xavier, relax we'll catch the bastard that stole the file. We always win, you know that."
Said Travis.

"You're right I mustn't get out of control. I can't let them think they'll win."

"We get it, we get it you're the big Mafia king with all the power blah blah blah. Now let's go get our coffees."
Said Sebastian as I pulled over to a coffee shop that still had its light on.

"Little brother I wouldn't push my luck if I were you."

"Okay okay I'm sorry. Now let's go. I'm thirsty."

Travis laughed while I just rolled my eyes to my little brother who after all wasn't made for this job.

I mean if you can call the Mafia a job.

He's a student at a university here in New York. Let's just say that he got our mother's brain while I got our father's viciousness.

It's better that way.

I don't have to worry about him, he just happened to be with me when the file got stolen.

I stop walking down memory lane and enter the coffee shop.

We don't see anyone in.

Until a small figure makes her way from the back room, probably the kitchen.

"Excuse me gentlemen we're closed for tonight. But feel free to come again tomorrow"
The woman says in strong voice. She's not scared. She should be.

I wonder if she recognized me.

Most people do. I'm known here in New York and not for charity work, if you know what I mean...

"Miss we already know that, but we would like three cups of black coffee really bad. If it's so much trouble I'll pay you extra"
I said to her trying to seem as polite as I could.

I guess I didn't do a good job on being nice as the girl got angry at my words.

But who cares? I've got a lot of shit to deal with, I don't have time to bother about a little girl who can't even do her job.