o n e

A/N: Dedicated to @somegirl00 because 'Not So Certain Love' is ah-mazing! Hope you guys like this chapter!

________________________

January 23, 2013

Tomorrow. It's tomorrow. Exactly at 3 pm tomorrow. 

I sighed as I plopped down on my chair. I'm going home tonight, to Holmes Chapel.

To the bakery. Where everything first started.

Flashback

January 24, 2009

Everything was just normal. Then the bell rang, I looked up and saw a girl, around my age or maybe even older, came in.

A beautiful girl with blonde hair and gray fox eyes. An angel.

"Hi-i, I-i'm Ha-ar-ry" I stuttered. I mentally cursed at myself.

She laughed. A melodic laugh.

"Hi Harry!" She said.

"Er, uh, What can I get you, miss?"  I asked.

"Oh just call me Diana, one chocolate cupcake and three cinammon rolls." She said.

" I assume you really like cinammon, Diana." I said, making a small conversation while I get her order.

"Oh yes! I love cinammon!" She exclaimed as she fished inside her bag.

"No need, Diana. On the house." I stopped her as I gave her the bag of sweets.

"Really, Harry?"  She asked.

"Yes, really." I smiled at her.

She blushed and looked down. Then, she went around the counter to where I stood and hugged me.

I, of course, hugged her back. When she let go, she looked into my eyes and she kissed me.

I was shocked but then relaxed and kissed her back.

"What was that for?" I asked when we pulled back.

"Just my way of saying Thank You" she replied.

"For what? The sweets?" I interrogated.

She just laughed, looked into my eyes and said:

"Everything"