t h r e e

A/N: Dedicated to @xOreoStylesx because I ship Larry and Elounor and 'Looks Can Fool' is Elounor. So if you ship them, might as well read it.

______________________________

Here I am at the bakery sitting by the window.

Today’s the day. Today’s the day where all my questions will be answered. How Diana knew my name. How she thank me for everything. How she knew I'd be selling albums.

I kept her promise, I didn’t open the letter. But that’s going to change soon for today is January 24, 2013.

I looked at the bakery’s wall clock and sighed. It was now 2:54.

I admit that I am anxious to open the letter. My hands are sweating and my heart is pounding.

I took a few deep breathes and looked at the clock once more.

The clock had strike 3. It’s 3pm!

I shakily opened the letter, and saw Diana’s elegant yet shaky handwriting.

Dear Harry,

             I know that the curiosity was killing you all those years. Having the itch to open the letter. I glad you didn’t though. How did I know?

Well someone told me that Harry Styles keeps his promises. I know that you are now beyond confused but do me a favor Harry.

Buy a bundle of red roses from the flower shop down the road.

Drive a kilometer starting from the bakery and look straight ahead.

When you arrive at the destination, someone will be waiting and everything will be answered.

Starting from how I knew your name and how I knew you could sing to saving lives and ‘everything’.

Please trust me Harry. I know what you’re thinking,

“Why would I follow some instructions in a letter that was handed to me four years ago?”

Please, please trust me. It’s for your own good.

It will open your eyes and the world would be much clearer.

                                                                                                  Love,

                                                                                                        Diana

I sighed as shivers ran into my spine and my cold sweat dropping. I bid Barbara, the owner, farewell before going to the flower shop.

Red roses. A bundle of red roses.

Once I bought the roses, I went back to the bakery. I hopped into my car and started driving a kilometer from here.

It was about 4:56 when I arrived at the Holmes Chapel Park.

Why would she want me in a park?

Then, I looked straight ahead. The sign did not only made shivers ran to my back and my hand sweat. It made me scared on what I was about to see and know. And it also made my curiosity grew.

I walked to front clutching the flowers in my hand, forgetting about the thorns.

Why?

There stood in front of me The Holmes Chapel Cemetery.