Chapter five

Celeste

I woke up with the worst hang over I had ever gotten, I felt someone behind me. they were in the same bed. I started to panic I looked under my blanket and saw that I had my dress on and I felt relieved.

I was in my own bed, I turned around ad saw Jaxon was the one I was sleeping next to. Did he try to sleep with me? what happened last night? Okay lets see I remember leaving the house going to the party when I got there I saw van and his friends and then I went to go do some drugs. What all did I do though?

I moved over a little bit and heard Jaxon start to mumble and I felt him roll over. I had to stop him before he rolled off the bed and when I put my hand on him he shot up and we bumped heads.

"Ow, shit sorry about that" He apologized and I shook my head.

"Don't worry about it, It was my fault I shouldn't have woke you up" i told him and he looked at me. I looked back at him and stared into his eyes for awhile.

"Do you remember anything that happened yesterday" He asked me and I saw his nose scrunch up. I shook my head and he took a deep breath.

"I found you at the party, the party you told me you weren't going to" He said and then before I got the chance to explain he started talking again. "You should've told me you were going to that party I could've stopped you or went with you for that matter" He explained.

"I didn't want you to stop me I made a bet with Ivan that I would do drugs ad that's how I got my money, fuck my money where is it!" I started to panic. I saw Jaxon go into his pocket and then pull out my money and phone. I sighed and took it from him. "Thanks" I told him and he nodded.

":What all did you take?" He asked me and I shrugged my shoulders. "Oh don't give me that bullshit, I know you did more then just smoke weed because you had fucking cocaine on you when you were on the couch in the drug hole" He said to me as his voice got a little louder.

"I don't remember what I took" I told him softly and he looked at me with wild eyes. I saw his eyes widen and he looked like he wanted to hit something.

"You are fucking stupid you know that! Why would you even think about doing drugs!? To prove a point because if that's the reason then you aren't even half as smart as I thought you were!" He started yelling at me and I felt my eyes swell up with tears. "Go ahead and cry, you know what happens to people when they do drugs, the go to jail they get addicted and then they die, they die all because they wanted to seem cool and prove a fucking point!" He screamed even louder.

"I-I'm sorr-" I tried to say but couldn't.

"No you aren't if you were sorry you wouldn't have even went there in the first place people like you they end up like my family, my mom fucking died from an overdose because she did cocaine and that's what happens, when you die you break people. So the next time you even think about going to the party think about the people who love you and how it could impact them!" He yelled and with that he walked out of the room. I sat there crying after he left.

I didn't know his mom died and I didn't know he had something wrong with him because of it. I should've thought about it before I did that though he has a point there. I went to go into the living room and I saw him sitting on the couch with his head in his hands.

"I fucking hate you mom why did you do it, why did you even think about it. Now I have so many problems because of you. I fucking hate you." He said as he was sobbing. I wanted to walk over to him to hug him to tell him everything is okay but I don't want to make things worse for him. "And you were never there for me and neither was dad after dad left all you did was get high and you ruined my life" He continued and after that I couldn't control myself. I ran to him I hopped over the end of the couch and I hugged him as him and I cried our hearts out.

"I am so sorry I didn't know that happened to you" I sobbed into his shoulder.

"It's okay, I shouldn't have told you now you're going to think I'm some weirdo freak who has issues with his parents and doesn't know how to deal with his own shit unless he lashes out on someone" He cried and I shook my head.

"I would never think that" I whispered and he looked at me. His eyes were so swollen and filled with sadness I just wanted to make him feel better. I feel like I know him but I've only known him for a few days.

"Everyone else does" He told me sadly. I felt the need to cry even harder. How could someone not feel for him, he's just as broken as I am I want to tell him so much about what has happened in my life but he'll run out the door. Everyone does, after I told Ivan he cheated on me and when I found out I swore to never tell a living soul ever again and I plan to keep that promise.

"Well I'm not like everyone else, I wanna help you" I told him and he looked at me and I saw the tiniest smile form upon his face. "How about we both go to my Therapist tomorrow and we try to fix ourselves and see if that works" I told him and he nodded.

"See that's the best part of all of this" He said quietly.

"What is" I asked him with a curious expression he smiled and wiped one of my tears away.

"When you find someone who is as broken as you are it's the best and the worst thing ever" He told me.

"Why is that?"

"Because, they understand and they listen because they know what its like to feel like  everything is crashing beneath your feet" He told me and I thought about it for a second. he's not wrong.

"To broken people" I shouted as I stood up on the couch.

"To broken people" He shouted back as he picked me up and spun me around.

At that moment I knew I was going to be dragged down a long path and that path is called, love.

A/N: A lot of stuff happened in this chapter, You'll be finding out more about the characters later in the book. Remember to vote, thank you.