P R O L O G U E

Abigail

4 years ago

I'm standing in front of the mirror with a smile on my face in the beautiful hotel in Miami where Justin is starting his Believe Tour. Today is the day. After his My World Tour Justin needed to wait for a while for a new tour. But today his second tour was starting and i couldn't be more prouder. 

I feel two warms arms hugging me from behind. I close my eyes and lean against the person. ''Justin'' i whisper while smiling. He smiles and gives me a kiss on my cheek. ''You look beautiful, as usual'' I smile and turn around so i can look in his beautiful brown eyes. ''Where is Martin?'' 

Martin Garrix was a mutual friend of Justin and me. I met Martin a few years ago in a club in New York. My mom is Dutch so i could speak a few words with him. He found is quite special that he was meeting someone in New York that could speak Dutch that well and we instantly became friends. Martin took me to LA for 2 weeks so i could watch him while he was doing his DJ work. He is good friends with Justin and so Justin and me met. The rest is history. 

''Martin is already started his performance'' he said while his eyes watched my lips. I nod and give him a kiss on his lips. Martin was starting the show for Justin. ''Are you nervous?'' ''A little bit'' he answers me. ''I mean i waited so long for it and now my second tour is finally here''

I nod and walk into our bedroom to pick my shoes for the evening. Justin is a perfectionist and he wants to do everything for his fans but sometimes he forgets the most important things in life. 

''Abi, are you walking backstage with me? I have to perform in a few minutes, its almost 9 PM'' '

''Yes, one moment please!'' i say and pick the gold Gucci sneakers Justin wanted to buy for me and put them on. I look at myself in the mirror and put some extra lipstick on. I walk to Justin and grab his hand. 

''Ready?'' i ask him challenging.

''Ready'' he smirks and pulls me to the stage with him. 

When we arrive backstage everyone is speaking to Justin after that he comes running to me. ''I have to go on stage, but i need to talk to you later'' 

I furrow my eyebrows and look at Justin weird. ''Uhm okay'' i say and feel uncomfortable. I always was insecure about myself and when people say I need to talk to you, I instandly become nervous. 

''Babe look at me'' i hear Justin say. I look him in his brown beautiful eyes. ''Don't worry about it and wish me luck'' he says while he smiles. 

I smile back at him and wish him luck and give him a long kiss. ''I love you Jay'' i whisper to him. 

''I love you too Abi'' he says and kisses me one more time before leaving for the stage. 

I'm watching Justin perform with so much joy. He is smiling, singing, dancing and connecting with his fans. Its a beautiful thing, Justin and his fans, and i'm proud that i'm a part of this beautiful tour again. He would give up everything for this life. 

After the concert he comes back running while sweating and gives everyone a high-five. He comes at me and smiles. He hugs me. ''You did such a good job'' i whisper in his ear. 

When we return to the hotel, Justin goes showering without saying anything. I walk to the bed and let myself fall into it. Suddenly i need to think about what Justin said before the concert. 

I have to go on stage, but i need to talk to you later.

I instandly become nervous again. I hope its nothing serious. I feel hungry and walk to the mini fridge thats standing in the corner of the room. I hear a door open behind me and turn around. I see Justin with only a towel around his hips. 

I sallow. He is so hot

I quickly forget my naughty thoughts and think about what he said before the concert. 

''What did you want to tell me?'' i ask him and look at his beautiful face. 

Justin is quiet for a moment before he starts talking. ''I thought about it. About us and the tour. You will leave tomorrow for your study in New York and I have more than a 100 shows and a tour for 2 years. We are never going to see each other these 2 years. So I was think-''

''What do you mean?'' i interrupt him. ''I know that you're busy with your tour but i will come and visit you in my vacations and when you are performing in New York you can visit me and when the tour is done we will have the time of our lives'' 

''I know Abigail. But do you have any idea how difficult it is for me to be so unhappy when you're far away and to know that you're unhappy? I want to focus on my career and with you in my life i can't. Its impossible''

I look at him astonished. ''Are you serious right now?'' When Justin doesn't speak immediately I decide to speak up again. ''We have a relationship for over one year already. We never experienced the problem of you being on tour and me being home. So how can you say this Justin when you don't even know whats waiting for you?''

''I just know Abigail. Im so happy with you but not when you're in New York and im here. I want to focus on my career'' 

Tears blurry my vision. How dares he to say something like that? I wipe my tears away. ''So what are you trying to say?'' i ask him angry.

''Maybe we can take a break and we can look after my tour what is the best for us''

I lean against the fridge. How can he expect me to wait for two years? I let my tears fall and look at the beautiul human infront of me. I just feel like old trash right now. Im too normal, he needs someone with the same lifestyle as him. I just need to ask him. Its now or never. 

''So what do you want? What do you pick? Me or you career?'' i ask him while raising my voice and tears stream across my cheeks.

Justin begins to walk at me to wipe my tears away but im starting to walk backwards. ''Justin CHOOSE'' i scream at him. 

I see him flinching at my words. He closes his eyes and when he opens them again his look is just cold. ''My career is everything to me Abigail''

I feel like my whole world is crumbling down. My tears are blurrying my vision and so is Justin.

Without thinking i turn around and walk away while leaving my whole world alone in a hotel room in Miami. 

Guess it ain't me. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hellooo, 

This is my first story in English and on Wattpad. Im Dutch so I tried to write in English and I hope I succeed. 

Anyway, I decided to begin the story with drama and with Justin and the girl knowing each other already because I think its different than other stories. 

What will happen to Justin and Abigail? Will they ever meet again?

Comment on my story and let me know what you think about it! Add it to your libary and follow me for updates! 

Love Nienke.