O N E

Justin

Present day

I wave at my fans while walking off the stage in Mexico. The normal Purpose Tour was done and now i was starting a new Purpose Tour where i visit all the big stadiums all around the world. In a couple days I will be turning 23 years old and I hope that i can celebrate it with my closest friends while being in Australia for my Purpose Tour.

I walk backstage when i bump into Scooter. ''Here is your water'' he says while giving me a bottle of my favorite water. ''Thanks Scoot'' i say while I give him a quick smile before walking with my bodyquard towards my car.

When im seated in the car, which is bringing me to the airport, I grab my phone. I open Instagram and put a photo of tonight's show online and instandly I get cute reactions from my fans.

When I go to the ''Discover'' part of Instagram, I see a picture of Selena and The Weeknd. I sigh and furrow my eyebrows. They irritate me so much. I have dated Selena for 3 years and we broke up about one year ago because I cheated on her. I don't have any relationship right now and I'm totally fine with it. Sometimes I get lonely and sometimes I just miss that special person, but I'm trying not to think about it.

I look at the mirror at my short, blonde hair. The last show in Mexico was a blast. A lot of people are going to talk about it again because it was a hell of a show with the fireworks and stuff. I smirk arrogant while watching myself in the mirror.

In the last few years I became more arrogant and more confident about myself. I was famous at a young age, many girls adore me, I won a Grammy and a Diamond award and Im just turning 23 in a few days. Im proud of the things that I did with my life and all the oppertunities that i got at such a young age. And i don't regret a thing. Well maybe there is one -

''We are at the airport, Mr Bieber'' my driver announces and breaking up my thoughts.

''Thanks Ed, and please call me Justin'' i say while giving him a tap on his shoulder and get out of the car.

The airplane is already standby and I quickly get into it. I get seated in a lovely chair while getting prepared for the long flight to Australia.

I say hi to my crew and grab my phone again and begin to scroll through my contacts. I see Martin and click on his number to call him.

''Hey man!'' i hear Martin say from the otherside of the phone.

''Hey buddy, I was wondering if you are already excited for Australia?'' i smirk while I feel the plane moving.

''Yes im very excited! It seems like a challenge to me to make your fans even more crazier about me than they are about you''

Martin gives a show before me in the Australian leg of the tour. Im very excited because he is one of my closest friends.

I smile. ''You wish, Garrix'' i say before swallowing. ''How is she?'' i almost whisper but Martin is able to hear it and he instandly knows who Im talking about.

''Abi is fine. She became a party girl in this last 4 years and she doesn't really care about things anymore. She goes out a lot and she does a lot of stuff with her friends. Next to that she is still studying law but she's almost finished''

I nod but realised he can't see that since we are on the phone. ''Does she talk about it? About what happend back then? And about us?''

''No, never. She never talked about it, not even one word. She doesn't care about your existence anymore. You really hurt her Justin''

''Yeah wel I get it. But my career and my fans are everything to me. I couldn't let that go for some stupid love when I was 19. Look at me now'' i say while hiding my feelings in my voice.