T W O

Abigail

I grinded into an unknown guy while being in a club somewhere in Manhattan, New York.

''Abi, please its already 3 AM, I need to work tomorrow'' my friend Ashley whined next to me.

I looked at her irritated. ''Then go'' i said while turning around and winking to the guy which he returned gladly.

''No Im not leaving you with this creep and Im not leaving you alone'' Ashley said while walking to a barstool and sitting on it while grabbing her phone out of her purse.

I sighed. Why is she just ruining my night like this? ''Im going to get a drink'' i told the guy before pushing him away and walking unstable to the bar.

''Can I get a wodka please?'' i asked the bartender who looked at me like I was a piece of meat. I rolled my eyes and got my phone out of my purse.

My vision was blurried because of all the alcohol I consumed already. But the only thing I saw were multiple nofications from Instagram.

I frowned. I only have 400 followers on Instagram so what the fvck? I opened the app and looked at my last uploaded photo.

There were many reactions from people saying ''OMG hey Justin'' i frowned. ''Ashley!'' i screamed over the music and I saw her head popping up in the crowd.

I walked to her and gave my phone to her. ''I don't get it. Who is Justin? Why do i have 10.000 followers? Explain me'' I said to her drunk while not standing still on the same place.

Am i seeing things because i got so drunk? Am i going crazy? I need to drink less, I decided for myself.

''What is it?'' I asked impatient.

Ashley looked at me. ''Uhm Justin followed you, liked you picture and put a reaction under it which says so beautiul'' Ashley told me while showing it to me.

I looked at the screen from my phone and my face hardend.

Justin Bieber: so beautiful

''Delete it, block him and put my account on private please'' i told Ashley and she nodded while doing exactly what i asked and gave my iPhone back.

''I think we can better go home. You can sleep with me?'' Ashley offered while extending her hand which i gladly took.

I nodded and walked outside with her.

So many emotions are running through me right now. How dare he trying to reach out to me like that? After so many years and what he did to me. Fvcking bastard.

Ashley keeps talking to me while walking to a cab but i can't listen to her. The only think what has my attention right now is him.

I don't get it. Why would he do it after zo many years and why would he do it on Instagram? I had completely forget about him and I was living my beautiful life like I should. Why does he always ruin it?

''Abigail'' Ashley waved infront of my face and i snapped out of my thoughts.

''Are you alright?'' she asked me while worry spread out on her face.

I nod. ''I just want to sleep'' i said and laid my head on her shoulder.

''We are almost home'' she said while her hand rested on my hair.

I grabbed my phone out of my purse and I opened Instagram. I went to the searchbar and searched justinbieber.

I saw many pictures from concert and from his fans. Pictures with friends but mostly selfies. One picture caught my eye.