Chapter 2 Shadow

"..." Sonic looked at Shadow and so did everyone else. "Nice to meet you Shadow and u can sit next Sonic." Shadow lifted his head to show crimson eyes. Shadow sat down and listened to the teacher but noticed Sonic looking at him. "Do you need anything?" Sonic jumped as he heard Shadow. "Oh... um no sorry." Shadow looked back to the teacher and so did Sonic but he couldn't stop thinking of Shadow..

The bell rings for their first class and Shadow walked out of the room and Sonic ran up to him. "Hello.." Shadow looks at Sonic not noticing him. "Oh.. Hi.." "What class do you have now Shadow?" Shadow pulls out his schedule and saw P.E. Morning Class. "I have gym." "Hey so do I, I can help u find it." "Umm ok-AYYY." Sonic grabed Shadows hand and they both ran to gym class. "Okay... now I understand why your named Sonic.." "Heh.." they botch chuckle and head in to get dressed in their gym outfits but Shadow doesn't change. "What's wrong Shadow?" "N-nothing... can you.. not watch?" Shadow blushes red and looks at the floor. "Oh okay." Sonic turns around and Shadow gets undressed. The curiosity got over Sonic and he peeked at Shadow to see that his body was fenimine. "S-SONIC!!" "Shit." Slap! Shadow hit Sonic in the face, sending him backwards. "Sorry! Sorry!" ".." "Are you okay Shadow?" ".. Im fine.. I just didn't want anyone to know this.." Sonic looks down blushing. "Sorry." "No need to apologize." Shadow gets hit shirt on and turns to Sonic. "Come on we're gonna be late." Sonic smiles. "Alright." And the two head out to gym.

AOUTHORS NOTE
WHOO! PART 2 :D I am proudof this part lel hope u guys like it so far!!! 💕