chapter 3 Gym and Lunch

Sonic and Shadow walk into the gym to see others chatting with their groups. Everyone stops and looks at Shadow and he looks at the floor. "..." the coach walks in and everyone turns their direction to the coach. "Okay class, today we are going to do Volleyball! No spike game! Get in your teams." Sonic and Shadow are on the same team on the left side with some others. "HEYA NEW KID!" "Huh?" WACK Shadow falls over with a bruse on his forhead by a white hedgehog. The coach blows the whistle. "This is a NO SPIKE game Silver The Hedgehog!" Silver just rolls his eyes. "Pfft. Whatever." Sonic rushes up to the black hedgehog. "Are you okay Shadow?" "Y-yes.. im okay.." Sonic takes out his hand and helps him up. The bell rings for lunch. "Come on I wanna show you to my friends at lunch." "O-okay.." the two head to the changing room and heads to lunch.
"Hey Sonic?" "Yeah?" "Who was that, that hit me?" Shadow asks and sees Sonic annoyed. "Hes Silver, he popular here and is a bully to nerdy and new kids." Shadow flattened his ears hearing this. "Oh..." "It's okay I wont let him ever touch you again." Shadow blushes hearing this and mutters. "T-thank you.." "Hi Sonic!" "Hey Tails!" "Huh.." Shadow looks up to see Sonic's friends so he hides behind Sonic and tightly holds his shirt as they walk to the group. "Guys I want to meet you to someone." "ARE THEY A GIRL?! SONIC IF THEY ARE A GIRL I'LL-" "AMY! Chill there a boy."' "Okay.. but were are they?" "Huh?" Sonic looks behind him to find Shadow hiding. "It's okay come on." Shadow looks down and walks away from Sonic. Knuckles laughs. "He's so short!" Hearing this almost made Shadow go in tears making Sonic mad enough to punch Knuckles in the face."Sorry sorry!" Sonic turns to Shadow and put his hands on his shoulders. "Its okay Shadow.. Anyway the pink girl is Amy, the white one is Rouge, Tails, Cream and Knuckles." "H-hi.." the two hedgehogs sit down and start to chat with the group.

Yay part 3 *^* I was gonna make it earlier but of the word we call SCHOOL.