Chapter 4

The last bell of the day rings and everyone starts to back up their things but Shadow waits till everyones leaves and heads to the door. "Hey Shadow." Shadow jumps from the sudden touch on his hand and turns around to see Sonic. "Yes?" "Umm... do you want to come to my house and be homework partners?" Sonic looks at the tiled floor waiting for an answer. "... Sure." He hears the answer he was hoping for and hugs Shadow making him yelp in surprise. "Oh sorry." "It's okay, Sonic." "Come on." Sonic leans down waiting for Shadow to get on his back but he didn't understand. "Get on my back." Sonic turns to Shadow who looked unsure. "A-are you sure? I dont thibk its a g-OOOOD?!" But Sonic picked up Shadow anyway. "You okay up there Shadow?" He looks up seeing Shadow holding onto him tightly. "Y-yeah..." "Okay lets go!!" "WAHHHHHH!?!?" And in an instant Shadow and Sonic disappear to blurs of light. Sonic lightly smiles as he feels Shadow hold on to him feeling his warmth as they head to Sonic's house.

3:18 Sonic's house at Green Hill Drive

"Hey Shadow we're here." Shadow opens his eyes to no longer find him and Sonic at the school but in a neighborhood instead. Shadow blushes and jumps off of Sonic. Sonic's house was a pine tree green color with a red door and a white patio. "I like your house.." "Thanks." The teo walk up and Sonic unlocks the door and they walk inside.

The walls were painted a peach skin color and a brown sofa infront of a TV surrounded by bookshelfs. Shadow grabs one book and looks at the cover 'The Vocaloid' (THIS STORY CALLED 'THE VOCALOID' IS ONE OF MY STORIES NO STEALIES!!) He places it back and follows Sonic to Sonic's room to do homework...

I AM SO SORRY OMG \X^X/ I WAS SO SLAMMED WITH BUSY THINGS LAST WEEK AND THEN U WAS TOO LAZY ON THE WEEKEND FORGIVE ME! But here it iz yay. *^* hope i ams doing good progress bc i ams not good at stories.