Chapter 5

The two have finally finished both of their homework and not knowing what to do now. After minutes of silence they decided to watch a movie. Sonic notices after 30 minutes of the movie Shadow was cold and held him close making Shadow jump.

  Suddenly Shadow was gonna ask until Sonic connected lips. Sonic backed away and leaving Shadow confused. "Sonic? What was that?" "Oh.. um well its called a kiss." "Kiss?" "Yeah its when two people connect lips if they love eachother." Sonic explained to Shadow blushing. Then out of no where Shadow kisses Sonic.
"I understand." Shadow smiled. This made Sonic happy that Shadow loves him too and hugged him. "I love you." "I love you too, Sonic." The two finally finish the movie and Sonic took Shadow to the roof. "Sonic why are we..." Shadow looks up and sees millions of bright stars lighting up the night sky "Whoa..." "Beautiful huh?" Sonic grabbed Shadow Shadow to pick him up and held Shadow closer."But not as beautiful as you." Sonic exclaimed making Shadow smile and blush. "It's getting late. We should get some sleep." "Yeah.." Shadow stretched and yawned cutely. Sonic helps Shadow gets down and head back to Sonic's bedroom and both layed in bed. "Love you Shadow.." "Love you too Sonic.."

SQWACK FINALLY CHAPTER FIVE IM SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG IT WAS BC I WAS IN SCHOOL BUT NOW ITS SUMMER BREAK YAY!! HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY CHAPTER FIVE AND TO BE SOON SIX!