General Information

The stories you are about to read are in fact targeted at everyone. There won't be any swearing, extreme violence (or any violence, really..), or any other mature themes.

I've finally branched out with my writing! If you've seen my profile before, you'll notice that a lot of my books are Gravity Falls fanfics. Well, the show ended quite a while ago, and since then, I've had some difficulty writing about anything to do with Gravity Falls, so I turned to another one of my favourite things- Pixar movies. I've read some fanfiction online recently, and it made me realize that that is something I'd like to write about... so this book was created. As I said in the description, I'll be writing about the movies I listed. Obviously I have favourites, so those ones will probably be written about a lot more than others... you'll likely be seeing quite a few Finding Nemo/Dory, Cars, and Monsters Inc./University one-shots. I can tell you right now that the first one-shot will be a Cars one.

Also, I MAY throw in the occasional Disney story. Moana, I'm looking at you.

Oh. One last thing. I will be taking requests! I need ideas for writing, so don't be afraid to tell me what you want to see! I'll probably publish my first one-shot about a week from today. I really hope you enjoy these one-shots! Thanks for checking out this book! :D