Guards

"Come on," a guard says as he yanks me out of the car, I observe my surroundings; a large pack house mansion, its in the country, so its mainly soft green paddocks, with a forest further back.

But there is one thing that might effect my entire plan. Guards, everywhere. I'll just have to figure this out as it goes.

They drag me inside, there are a lot more guards inside than outside, they're at every corner.

"Why so many guards?" I ask Lucas who is trailing slowly behind me.

"Well, considering our dungeon is overflowing already, and that you're a mass murderer, you have to stay upstairs, in a normal room. Well normal except from the fact that there will be four guards at your door at all times," he says, as the guards holding my arms take a sharp turn up some stairs. Although he explained most of it, I know that he is still hiding something.

"It's not just that," I say, attempting to keep my voice clear of emotion.

He pauses for a moment, "You're good, I'll give you that," he states.

"So?" I ask, waiting for an answer to my question.

"My brother - the king - is visiting, he'll actually be here in a couple days, he has been going to all the packs searching for his mate," he replies.

"Oh," I reply, "so his mate will become Alpha Queen?" I ask, I only became a werewolf a couple weeks ago. Still unsure of most facts.

"Yeah, thats the plan, unless..." He trails off.

"Unless what?" I ask him.

"She rejects him," he says staring at the ground subconsciously.

"Get in there," a guards yells sourly as he pushes me into a room.

"Rude," I mutter as he slams the door shut behind me, I turn around quickly to observe my surroundings. It doesn't resemble a dungeon at all. There is a comfy-looking white bed, to my right, directly across the room from me is a massive window that takes up most of the wall, to my left are two doors, which I assume one of them leads to an en suite, the other-probably a wardrobe.

I brush off my skirt and flop onto the bed, embracing the soft fluffy sheets. Fatigue wraps his arms around me as I fall asleep.

***

I wake up in a dark room, with a single light in the middle. I know what they're doing, dramatic.

I try lifting my arms up but they are shackle to the table along with my feet to the chair. I look up as Lucas walks in, a sinister smile plastered on his face. Oh shit.

He sits down across from me and leans his elbows on the table, "State your name - full name," He demands.

"Hi Lucas, my name is Please Let Me Go," I smile at him, but he just frowns and sends me a glare.

I roll my eyes, "Clara Harper Collins."

"Pack?"

"Crescent moon."

"Status?"

"Alpha and Luna's child."

His face pales slightly, "Drake Collins?"

"Yep."

"O-Ok, uh, what was your reasoning behind the murders?"

"What was your's?" I reply with a smirk.

He growls, "fine, it was a request, from someone."

"Who?" he asks.

"Well actually, it was a vendetta..." I say holding back my sarcastic retorts.