--Part 6--

**Short section, but with pretty important information for the rest of the story** 

The next morning, when I wake up, my mind thinks back to yesterday's incidents. And there flashes before me something that I missed in my Knowledge post, but as it is more of an application to real life rather than facts. My mind drifts back to that specific incident.

After releasing me from the room (which turned out to be a janitor's office on campus) Liam and Professor O'Henry were about to leave when Liam ran over to me. "Araluen, wait! As a secret society member now, there's something you need to know."

"Liam, not now." Professor O'Henry sounded agitated.

"No, but it's better to have two pairs of eyes looking at this school." He turned to me. "We... well, kidnapped you because we thought you were the Purple Velvet Secret Society's representative at St. B." I nodded, a trifle resentfully, and he went on, "But then you weren't the right person. I need you to help me look out for the real representative, since part of what we do involves attacking -- if you could put it that way -- the secret society most against our intentions. Could you help me do that?"

I nodded. Professor O'Henry was shaking his head.

"Good. Remember to look out for the Purple Velvet accessory. And it could be anybody; don't trust anyone."

I don't really trust anybody as it is. "Okay. I don't trust you." I quipped, but the words sounded weird when spoken and I wanted to cringe.

Liam looked at me for a moment. "You can trust me." His voice was serious, but then he added rather sheepishly, "I didn't mean that advice ... in that way. In terms of secret societies, don't trust anybody. Other than us, of course."

"Liam!" There was a commanding tone to Professor O'Henry's voice now.

"Coming."