Intro

Kuroda had gone to visit his dead friend's grave, Tsukishima had been dead for about 10 years now, not a day goes by that Kuroda doesn't think about him. Kuroda loved Tsukishima, but never told him how he felt, he had tried the night before he committed suicide, in order to keep his family's honor, but they ended up auguring. He remembers cursing himself for saying the wrong things once again, he had hoped that his feelings would get though to Tsukishima by his actions, they had made love, this was Kuroda's attempt to get him to stay with him. When morning came Tsukishima was gone, Kuroda awoke with tears streaming down his blue eyes.
  Once he reaches his friend's grave, Kuroda falls to his knees, he began to cry once more.
  "Tsukishima, I miss you. I still don't think its fair... Oh God." he puts a hand over his mouth, "Please let me see him once more! I give anything just to hold him in my arms and tell him my true feelings. Take me and let me be by his side." The wind started to blow and Kuroda started to feel dizzy. He passed out, his head landing by Tsukishima's tombstone.
  Kuroda opens his eyes, at first everything was a blur, but his eyes soon adjusted. He was standing on a sidewalk, he didn't recognize his surroundings, he starts to worry a bit. People were staring at him and he would stare back at their western outfits. He takes a breath to clam down and slowly walks around a bit, looking though windows, when suddenly something catches his eyes.
  'Was that!?' he thought as he crosses the street, following the man with brown hair. Ever turn he made, Kuroda made sure to not lose him. Kuroda wanted to make sure this was who he thought it was, he hadn't gotten a good look at the man's face. The man was talking to another man with raven hair at first, but got red then started to yell at him. The raven chuckled ad started to pat the brown headed man's head, but the brown headed man knocks it away.
  "Cut it out Takano!" the brunet demanded, turning around and Kuroda can see his face clearly.
  "Tsu-" he choked on his words, not believing his eye.
  The raven, now known as Takano, was just smiling at the flustered brunet when Kuroda rushed over and hugged him, surprising both men as he called out, "Tsukishima!" falling with the brunet to the pavement, crying on the man's shoulder.
  Both the men who were talking looked at each other completely confused.
  "Onodera who is this man?" Takano asked.
  "I... I have no clue..."
  "Tsukishima, its me, Kuroda."