Chapter 3

"Onodera... Can I talk to you about something?" Kuroda asked as he kept his distance from the man sitting at the kitchen table, working on some last minute drafts. Once puts his red pen down, then has a good stretch before standing up.
  "Sure, I have to make more coffee anyway." He walks past Kuroda and makes his way to the coffeepot, "What do you want to ask me?" Onodera looks at him as he covers a yawn.
  "It's about Takano..." Kuroda sees the somewhat sleepy face disappear as Onodera facial expression change to a very surprised one.
   "Wh-What about him?" He tries to make eye contact with Kuroda, but was having trouble doing so.
   "What do you think of him?" Kuroda sounds somewhat worried.
   "Takano.... Takano-san is...." Onodera is having trouble finding the right words to describe this man. "He can be very rude, does what he wants whenever he wants, he constantly harasses me, and he's just an ass.
  "I see... So is there nothing good about him?"
   "Well... He's a hard worker, he's... Also very passionate about what he does.... Um..." He scratches his head trying to come up with more things to say, but once again he is having trouble.
   "Oi! Onodera!" Takano walks though the front door without even knocking. Onodera rushes to the walk way and glares as soon as he sees the intruder.
   "What the hell?! Don't just barge into someone else's home!" Onodera gets closer to push him out of the door. "Get out!" Takano grabs his hand.
  "Will you relax, I'm here for the manuscript." He sounds annobeyed with Onodera's actions.
   "Use the damn fax machine!" Onodera snapped at him, "Now get out of my home!" Takano grabs Onodera's face to see him blushing.
  "Are you still sick?" Takano leans down to make their foreheads one another. "You do feel a little warm, are you taking the cold medicine?" Onodera looks away from the taller man.
  "N-No, I'm fine, I don't need it."
   "Oi, just because you feel a little better doesn't mean you're completely healed. Geez idiot." Takano heads to Onodera's medicine cabinet to look for the cold medicine.
   "I'm not an idiot, just leave." He mumbles, unsure of what to do.
  Kuroda just stays in the shadows, watching too see their true nature toward one another. It was odd to say the least, there was a loving, yet somewhat scared vibe coming from them. The scared vibe was as if the we're scared to do anything, the silence between them confirmed it for Kuroda, he knew something was on both of their minds and neither one of them wanted to say it.
  "I believe Takano is me reincarnated." Kuroda broke the silence between all of them.
  "What?" They say at the same time.
  "I already know that Onodera is Tsukishima and I believe Takano is me."