Chapter 2

Normally Onodera wouldn't let the two speak to one another, but Takano broke in when Onodera wouldn't answer his phone and Kuroda was kinda at fault, because he had stepped on it by accident braking it. Onodera was sick in bed and now with two worried warts arguing about what's best for him.
  "He needs medical herbs!" Kuroda yelled.
  "He need soup!" Takano yelled back.
  "He has a fever, he needs medicine, do you not care if he dies?!" Kuroda had seen many villagers die from a fever, so his worry was understandable, to him.
  "Don't you dare say something like again, I love Onodera!"
  "I have and always will love him more than anyone else!"
  "Will you two knock it off!" Onodera throws a pillow at them. "Get out! Both of you!" He pants a little.
  They both look at him, worried he's using to much of his energy.
  "Onodera!" They both cried out "Save your energy!"
  "Will you two mother hens let me rest in peace! Go out, get some medicine and soup!" He gets out of bed, digs in his pants pockets, then gives them money. "Take this and leave me alone!" He was red in the face as he pushes them both out of his apartment.
  "Now what?" Takano grunts in frustration.
  "Now we do as he said." He walks to the elevator and waits. Takano walks beside him.
  "What are you doing?" Takano asked.
  "I am waiting for the magic doors to take me to where I need to go."
  "The 'elevator' only goes to certain floors in this building by pressing a button." Takano presses the first floor button.
  "I see... Well I don't normally leave his home."
  "Yeah, I know, it pisses me off." Takano was very grumpy about the matter and huffs. Kuroda stares at him, thinking of how to get his words just right so he doesn't upset him more than he already has.
  "I had first meant Tsukishima when I was on my way to fish with my friend." Takano looks at him, not sure why he said that "Tsukishima had always been a sick child, his mother, the Lady of the castle, never really let him play with anyone, so he would watch others have fun... One day I invited him to come with me and my friend, he was so shy and worried he'd get sick, so I told him to man up. He needed to be more exposed to everything that ailed him, so I drug him along, sure he got sick, but he became stronger everytime and by the by the time he was an 13 or so he was very healthy." Kuroda had a serious face at this moment.
  "Why tell me that?" Takano dry swallows.
  "Because I fear Tsukis- I mean Onodera might be very sick in this life time." He looks Takano in the eyes, but Takano can't help but chuckle at this. "Why are you laughing?"
  "Because he only has a cold. His life isn't in danger."
  "I have seen many die from such a thing! How can you lau-"
  "Because this isn't your time. Things must have been hard back then, but in this day and age you won't die from a cold."
  The elevator's doors open and they step out of it. Kuroda unknowingly follows Takano to his car.
  "Get in." Takano demanded. Kuroda stares at the car, before doing so.
  The two men ended up talking about random things and learned that despite being from different times they had a lot in common. They both agree on the best herbs to help a cold, as well as soup, they even told somewhat similar stories about the one's they love. On the way home Kuroda had been pondering something about Takano like;
Why did they have so much in common?
Why did they practically act the same way?
Why are their love life's so similar to one another?
And why do they look so much alike?
  "Oi!" Takano shouts, finally getting Kuroda's attention, after calling out to him four times. "We're back."
  "Oh, sorry... I was lost in thought..."