Morning mayhem

After you woke up you felt a warm liquid on you. "Great, I have ink all over me." You thought to yourself as you got up. "Huh, where did that demon go?" You looked under the covers but he was not there. You walk out to the living room to see bendy on the couch, messing around with a rubiks cube he found in your dresser. "Oh, hiya (y/n), how are you?" Bendys soft voice echoed through out the house. "Im fine i guess." You went to the kitchen and grabbed a coffee mug. Bendy still sat there playing with the cube, getting ink all over it. You pour some coffee, put in some sugar cubes and sat on the couch next to bendy. "Oohh, what is that?" Bendy looked at the coffee. "Its a drink that gets me up in the morning." You took a sip. "Can I have some?" Bendy said. "No, you may not." You took another sip. "Please..." Bendy did a puppy eyes thing. "Ugh, fine, but only one sip." You handed him the mug. Bendy took a sip and gave it back "Tastes weir-" His teeth moved like a slot machine, all of them said 7. You chuckle at what happened. Bendy all of a sudden starts bouncing all around the house, making goofy sounds every tine he hit a wall. You tried to grab him before he went rocketing off but he just slipped out of your hands. You eventually grab his arm and held it. Eventually he feel asleep due to the sugar high. You put him on your bed and put the blanket over him. Suddenly, theres a knock on your door.
----------------------------------------------------
So, this is the final chapter till chapter 2 comes out, i hope yoy all have enjoyed the book so far and i just want to say thank you for the overwhelming support on this. Well anyways, Inky out.