The Perfect Name

"Look at her. she's so perfect." Hermione said as she looked down at the tiny features of her daughters face.

"Well I'm glad she's clean now, because she didn't look this lovely before."

Hermione gently elbowed Severus in the stomach as they both had their arms wrapped around the small little girl wrapped in a blanket. Her eyes were a light shade of brown but her hair was as black as her fathers.

"Thank god she doesn't have my nose." Severus said running his fingers along her cheeks. "What do you think we should call her?"

"Well, I was thinking, that we could name her after your mother." Hermione turned to look at her husband who was caught off guard by this comment.

"What?" He said choking up a little.

"Don't you think she looks like an Eileen?"

Severus tilted his head slightly studying every last detail of their new baby. "Yes, she does."

"Then is that a yes?"

"It's a yes."

Severus smiled and kissed Hermione gently. "What about rose for a middle name? Or Victoria?"

"Victoria? Hmm. Eileen Victoria Snape. I like it."

Severus reached down and put his large finger into the palm of her hand. "Hello Eileen Victoria. Welcome."

"I don't think I've ever seen you cry Severus." Hermione wiped a tear from his cheek and smiled widely at him.

"I think my mother would have loved to meet her. She would have been so proud of you Hermione."

"Well Severus, you helped. I think she'd be very proud of you."

______________________

I know this is probably the shortest chapter in the history of ever, but I wanted you all to know her name. 🙂