PROLOGUE

HE

You fill my heart with happiness. Since the day I met you I already know that you're the one. But I didn't know that it'll be very hard for us...because I'm the only one whose fighting but I tried my best to hold on...

You're still written in the scars on my heart. I hated you but I badly love you even more.

Now I'm happy...I really am, but the fact that even when I'm happy the sadness is still there...I wish that I had never met you, for everything you've done...you always make me feel nothing...

But still, I'm waiting for you to love me with all your heart.

SHE

You were always there for me. And I, wasn't there for you.

You were the reason why I'm happy. And I am the reason why you're crying.

Now, you're the one that I regret.

Can you please stay again by my side and, make me laugh like the old times?

I've been through hell since the day you left and still...I'm holding on to your promises...

Please, don't be inlove with someone else...because I'm scared!

Love me again like you love me before.

***

Sino ang nasa tabi ko noong magisa ako?

Liliko ba akong pakaliwa, o kanan para sa aking kaligayahan?

Kung maibabalik ko ba ang oras...ako parin kaya?

Kung hindi...tatalikod nalang ako at iiyak. Tatakbo ng pitumpong milya, isang oras...pero ang mas masakit....

"I love you" masayang usal nya habang nakatingin sa mata ng taong mahal nya.

"I love you too" makikita ang saya sa mga mata nila habang sinasambit nila ang mga salitang yon sa isa't isa.

Bakit pa ba ako bumalik kung wala na rin naman akong puwang sa puso nya?

Bakit nga ba?

Tapos na kami di ba???

Hindi kaya... may kailangan pang tapusin samin? O may kailangang ituloy?

"DE NOVO" by: poutySEON