Chapter 1: Amherst

I was enjoying my bath when someone knocked on my door. Argh! Istorbo! "Sandali lang!" Sigaw ko habang sinusuot ko ang towel ko. "Sino ba—" pagbukas ng pinto nakita ko si Steel. He was wearing a white polo shirt and khaki shorts.

"What are you doing here?" tanong ko. "Your father told me to fetch you to his office." sagot niya.

"Bakit?" I asked. "I don't know." he answered while looking at me from head to toe. He smirked.

Huh? Why is he looking at me like that? I looked at myself then I realized. Shit! Nag-towel lang ako!

I covered my chest using my arms. "Manyak!" Then I closed the door. I heard his laugh outside my door.

Nasa loob na kami ni Perseus sa sasakyan niya. We're on our way to our company. Ang awkward ng atmosphere dito. "So may girlfriend ka na ba?" Panimula ko.

"It's none of your business, Ms. Fournier." sagot niya. I rolled my eyes. Okay, fine.

"Ikaw may boyfriend ka na ba?" sabi niya habang tumitingin sa akin with a smirk plastered on his face. "It's none of your business too, Mr. Ivanov." I smirked back. Serves you right!

"We're here." He said. He parked his Black Lamborghini and we went inside together.

The female employees smiled at him flirtatiously. I glared at them. I gave them a sign to continue their work. Ganyan ba talaga ang epekto niya sa mga babae?

We went to dad's office. I wonder what's going on today?

"Anak! You're here!" Bumungad agad sakin si dad. "Hey, dad! How are you?" I greeted. "I'm okay, darling. I actually called the both of you because I have an announcement." aniya.

"What is it, Tito?" Steel asked.

"Both of you are going to Cebu today." He answered. "What?!" Both of us said in unison. "Hey you two, don't shout at me. Respect." He warned.

Why today? Ugh. I want to go home and sleep.

"Your luggages are now checked in at the airport. So all you need to do is to go to the airport. You two don't want to be late, do you?" Dad said.

"Okay, Tito." Steel answered. "Nyx?" Dad gave me a signal to say yes.

"Fine." I answered in defeat. "Good. You two are dismissed. Have a safe trip!"

Why did I accept the offer? I totally regret this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'll sit beside the window. You'll be in the middle." He said while putting his headphones. "What? I want to be beside the window." I complained. "Why are you complaining? Just shut up and sit down." He closed his eyes pretending to sleep. Grabe. Sungit nito!

I punched his shoulder. "Ow! Why did you do that?!" He whispered. "I want to sit by the window!" I whispered back. He took of his headphones. He went closer to me. We were inches away from each other.

"Shut up or I'll kiss you right here, right now." He warned.

I looked at his lips. Damn. It looked so soft and it's pink. I really want to kiss those lips.