Chapter 3: Litrato

My alarm clock suddenly rang. Pinatay ko ito. I slowly got up. Ugh. My head hurts. Damn this hangover.

What time is it? I checked my phone. It's 9:30 AM. I looked at my outfit. Wait. Why am I wearing my pajamas? Sinong nagsuot nito sakin? Hm...Baka si manang lang.

Lumabas ako sa kwarto. I went down the stairs and saw a plate. It was scrambled eggs, bacon, and pancakes. And beside it was a note.

                       "Eat. Meet me outside when you're done."

                                                                                 - S. I.

I sat down and started to eat. This is yummy. I continued to eat my breakfast.
After eating, I put the the plate on the sink. Nakita ko si manang galing sa maid's quarters. 

"Good morning, Hija." She greeted. "Good morning, Manang Annie." Ani ko. "Ay Hija! Anong oras ka na pala nauwi sa mansion?" Nag-alalang tanong niya.

"Manang, Hindi mo pala alam?" Nagtatakang tanong ko. Umiling siya. "So, hindi ikaw ang nagbihis ng pajamas sakin kagabi?" I asked. "Hindi, Hija." Umiling siya ulit.

"Kung hindi ikaw, sino?" Tanong ko. "Baka si Hijo." aniya. It took me five seconds to absorb what Manang said. What the hell? So nakita na niya ang hubad kong katawan!

I rushed outside to find him. I saw him watering the plants and he's topless!

That body. 8-pack. Abs.

Napailing ako. Nyx! Stop thinking about that ugly body of his.

I went towards him. He noticed my presence. He looked at me.
"Steel! Did you change me to my pajamas last night?" I asked. "So what?" Aniya.

"It means, you saw my body without my clothes!" Ani ko. "And I know men like you. You love women and their bodies, Steel." Dagdag ko.

"You're right. I love women and their beautiful bodies. But not yours. Hindi nga ako naakit sa katawan mo." He smirked. "You didn't even thank me. So unladylike." Dagdag niya.

"That's why I want you to meet me here. I want you to thank me." Aniya.

"Why would I?" I asked while crossing my arms.

"You didn't remember? You fell asleep outside the club. Then I had to carry you inside the mansion. Ang bigat mo kaya."

"Hey! I'm not heavy—"

"You are. Also, you vomited on my shirt. What a nice night, right?" He said with full sarcasm.

"From now on, you are not allowed to get yourself drunk." He said with authority.

"What? You don't have the right to—"

"Your father wants me to look after you." He cut me off. Also dad?! "He wants you to focus on the project. So you're not allowed to go out and party."

I stomped my feet in annoyance and anger. "Don't be a brat." He said. Me? A brat? Walang hiya nito! "And don't be rude, mister!" I talked back.