the Avengers (fanfiction)

the past

Skylers p.o.v

Another day at school, great. Here we go again, my brother Logan tells me that everything will be fine but really it's not, I have the same powers as him.

 I have claws in my hands and but I also have super vision... he doesn't, but anyway back to school. The girls... they tease me, all the time and one day I will lose it and let my secret go... 

"Oh look it skyler" Shannon pointed at me. Lilly and Betty laughed before they began whispering. I pushed past them and continued walking.

That's when I spotted my friend Tony stark, "Hey Tony " I smiled, he looked at me "Hey sky" he smiled, we went to class.

I had a very uneventful day until I went to walk home "bye guys" I waved at my friends, they waved back and I walked out the gate. "Skyler, how come you're ignoring us then?" Lilly called, I ignored... again. They pushed me against a gate. "We asked a question" Betty hissed, I looked them in their eyes before plucking up all my courage to answer them. "I don't want to talk to you, so I'm not" I told them, which made them frowned "who said we wanted to talk to you, we just wanted to let you know what you look like and what you are to us" shannon hissed.

"Fat!" lilly shouted

"Yeah! and ugly" betty agreed

"Don't forget freak and slag" Shannon laughed

"Fat, ugly, freak and slag" they all started chanting, my hands began to burn "please stop before..." I began to say
"Before what? before you cry like the baby you are" Shannon asked. 
"I've had enough" I screamed before I felt the skin on my knuckles rip and the blades shot out, they shone in the rays of sunlight that shone through the gaps in the trees. I felt a small amount of blood trickledown my finders before the skin quickly repaired itself arounf the sharp blades. The girls gasped.

"I have had enough of you bullying me, this will be the last time" I shouted, they looked scared for a millisecond. In that moment I thought there was a chance that I had scared them enough for them to leave me alone. I felt hpe just for the second. We all stood there, as if we were frozen to the spot before Shannon turned her nose up in disgust at me. "see you are a freak" She stated before they turned their backs to me a strutted off. They walked away laughing and bitching. I took a deep breath and sat against the fence.

as I took another breath my claws shot back in and the skin began to heal.

It burnt and stung like hell, all the pain of a healing wound within ten seconds hit me. I will have to stay home for a few days, The school will be a dangerous place for someone... something like me. Now that they know. I pulled myself off of the ground and ran home

Dear diary

Today I got a visit from Tony, he was trying to tell me that everything will be fine but I'm scared to death. My mum said I have to go to school tomorrow. Oh! and I got a call from my twin brother Logan, he's doing ok, I miss him, he said he will visit soon. I cant wait! its a shame dad had to move because of work, he took James with him. Mum and I stayed here, sometimes I wish I had gone with dad but then I would miss Tony too much so for now I will stay.

Present Day

Skylers p.o.v

I walked out of the lift into Tony' s apartment, he spun around and walked over to me. "Ah Skyler, you're back " Tony smiled while hugging me. I hugged him back "yes, I got back at 2pm" I told him before pulling away from the hug. Tony stared at me for a moment before smirking "But it's only 3:30" he said with an eyebrow raised. I shrugged.