Please

Skylers p.o.v

this was a different feeling, feeling evil, there were no rules, I was free, but I felt guilty,  that was soon overridden though,  my whole body tinged,  this was a feeling I had never felt before, it was great, but Tony?...... , I was jabbed in the back with another needle and then passed out

Lokis p.o.v

"everytime I give her a shot, she will become more evil" I laughed, layler rolled her eyes at me and looked away, she was hurt......I was hurt, "l...layler?" I asked, she turned around "yer, yer I know , get back to work" she said while running off, no you didn't let me finish

Tonys p.o.v

we arrived at the abandoned underground train station, I got out and walked down the stairs, the otheres hung back, I looked around, loki lant infront of me "I knew we would get a visit from you" he smerked,  I glared at him "don't worry, I'm not stopping,  just going to pick up sky and leave" I told him, he shrugged "thats if she wants to leave" he told me, what does he mean? "Sky. ..." loki called, she was wearing tight black leggings and a black top, she smerked at me "sky?..." I wisperd,  "hello Tony" she spat, I looked at loki "what did you do to her? " I shouted,  he didn't answer, she stepped forward,  so did I, we were milli meters away from each other "Sky come with me?" I asked, she shook her head, her eyes bright blue......LOKI again!! "I'm staying here stark, its where an evil force belong, where I belong" she told me, I grabbed her arm and tried to pull her away,  she did a cart wheel and kicked my face, I grabbed my cheak suprised,  I looked at her, "Sky please. ...." I begged,  she pointed at the door "leave...." she wisperd,  I walked away, I got to the door and looked back, thy all had a smug smile on their faces, this is going to be a problem,  no-one is going to fight while sky is with them.......I love her so much, I sat alone on the ship, everyone would keep looking at me, I just went to my room, I shut the door and leaned agenst it, I slid down so I was sat on the floor, with my head in my hands I felt a tear break free..............Skyler. ..........

------------------------------------------------------------------------

what do you think?x let me know x comment and rate x more to come x

-Jodie <(" )

------------------------------------------------------------------------