whats going on?

Lokis p.o.v

"everything is ready, is it not?" I asked Layler who was smiling at me "whenever your ready, but we may need some back up" she answered, I smirked "thats why I have the destroyer waiting for my word" I told her, her smile widened, she was ready, I was ready, our army was ready, now all we have to do is....pick the right time to attack.

Skylers p.o.v

i was sat on my bed when my pnone began to ring, it was my brother, Logan, I took a deep Breath and picked it up

"hello" I called down the phone,

"hey Sky, its Logan, ummm... your secret power is something to do with the weather, like a storm, but thats as far as I have got... just be careful......ok?" he asked me, i smiled

"I promise I will be" I told him

"if your ever in any trouble, give me a signal, and I will drop by" he told me

"I know ja.....I mean Logan, I promise I will"I told him, I keep forgetting his name has changed

"ok bye sky" he called

"bye Logan"

*Beep beep*

the line went dead, ok so I need to be careful around storms, thats fair,

I felt Tonys arms rap around my waist "hey starky" I smiled, he buried his head in my neck "hey Howley" he wisperd, his soft lips pressed agenst my neck "whats going on?" I asked as he left love bites up my neck "to be honest, I don't even know" he said as I spun around, our lips met and our tounges danced, we fell back onto the bed, I knew what was going on, I was confused, but ready....

*later that day*

Skyles p.o.v

I couldn't believe what had just happend, I starred at myself in the mirror, looking at the love bites that Tony, had left on my neck......Tony, had left them, they were from tony.....?, I sat on the toilet with my head in my hands, I cant believe that just happend! ? i was happy but sad, my thoughts were clear but I was still confused, oh my god....

Tonys p.o.v

I knocks softly on the bathroom door, "Skyler are you ok?" I called

"yes just give me a minute, I have to cover up the love bites you left behind" I heard her laugh , "yer I admit I left a few more than I needed to" I laughed to, after a few minutes she came out of the bathroom, I bent over to pick up my top and she gasped "I'm so sorry" Tony, she said while dabbing my back with tissues"what?" I asked while turning arond, she showed mw a bloody tissue, she drew blood, thats why my back was stinging, "I'm really really sorry" she sighed "its ok, at least it was your nails and not you claws" I smerked, she nodded "yes I guess thats a good thing" she laughed, I smiled and hugged her, for the next few minutes she cleaned up my back "ouch" I breathed, she giggled "don't be such a girl" she said while she dabbed my back with water, when she finished, I put my top back on and then hugged her, I don't know what just happend, it all happend so fast, I'm so happy but so confused, she hugged me back.

* 2 weeks later*

Skylers p.o.v

"if Lokis ready, why hasnt he made his move yet?" Gwen asked

"if I know loki, which I do, hes spacing his time, waiting for the perfect moment" Thor told us, my stomach was feeling funny again, I got up and ran to the toilet, I bent over and brought up the contents of my stomach, its horrible, i have been like this for the last few mornings now, I flushed the chain, got up and cleaned my teeth, I felt horrible, a thought came into my head, no, no no, it cant be! can it? I......I.......I cant be pregnant! c...can I? there was a knock at the door and lucy walked in, "Are you ok? " she asked me, I looked at her "I...I don't know" I told her, she looked confused "w..why, whats up?" she asked as Gwen walked in, "whats up?" Gwen also asked, I took a deep breath "I ....I think....I may be pregnant" I told them, they gasped "w...whos?" lucy asked confused, I took another deep breath "T..tonys" I said and gasped at my own sentence, Gwen ran off, with in a few minutes she was back holding a blue box, on the front it reads "pregnancy test", I looked at them and nodded, I went in to a cubicle and followed the instructions on the box, I came out of the toilet and out it on the sink, lucy and Gwen both waited with me, it was the longest and most tense two minutes of my life, "its ready" I said while grabbing the test, there was no confusing the results I saw the blue circle, I can read, I read the word "pregnant......" I wisperd, they gasped "wh...what?" they asked , I started shaking "I...I'm.......pr....pregnant" I wisperd again, my legs went weak, Gwen and lucy both caught me as I fell, they pulled me back up "what are you going to do?' Lucy asked me, I began to weep, "I don't know" I cried, "are you going to keep it? Gwen asked me, I nodded "y.....y...yes I am" I smiled, they both hugged me "you have to tell Tony" Gwen wisperd, I nodded "I will.........but not yet, please keep it a secret " I told them , they both nodded "I promise" Lucy said, "so do I" Gwen agreed, i wiped my tears ,we left the bathroom and joined everyone else "are you ok Sky? I know your not verry well" Tony asked me, my heart started racing "I..I'm ok, Tony can I.....talk to you for a minute? " I asked him, he nodded, I took his hand and lead him to my bedroom, he smiled "whats up?" he asked, I took a deep breath, I need to tell him, but what if he doesn't want the baby? what if he doesn't want me? I burst into tears, he put his arms around me, "whats a matter sky?" he asked, I could hear the concern in his voice "I......I....I'm.....pregnant" I told him with tears streaming down my face, he gasped, I looked up at him, he smiled "really? ?" he asked me, i nodded, he put his hand onto my stomach, "is it mine?" he asked, I frowned and gasped at him "ofcorse it is , who elses is it going to be" I asked him, he shrugged "ruuuude" I laughed, he laughed to, "are you keeping it.....I mean....our baby?" he asked me, i nodded "ofcorse I am" I smiled, he smiled to, we hugged tighter, he wanted our baby! I wanted our baby! I'm pregnant! with Tonys baby!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

so Skyler is pregnant with tonys baby, will they stay friends? will they get together? will she be able to fight? whats going to happen next? what do you think? keep reading x I will update soon x

-Jodie <(" )

------------------------------------------------------------------------