trying to get sky back

Skyler's p.o.v

I opened my eyes, sat on a chair,  tied up, I shook my head, my whole body ached, especially my hands, the pain was unbearable,  it stung like hell,i could feel the skin slowly repareing itself, a tear rolled down my cheak  "so your awake? " said a bitter voice from across the room, Layler appeard infront of me "let! me! go!" I hissed as I tried to wiggle out of the ropes "its no use, you wont escape" she hissed back, I didn't listen and wriggled, the more I tried the tighter the rope got, I could feel it cutting into my skin, the blood trickle down my arm, the pain that I remember,  I needed to escape.........but how?

Tony's p.o.v

" I have to hand it to her, shes fast" Thor sighed as he picked up a bit of broken glass, I knelt down and began to clean up the mess too, there was glass everywhere, i picked up a piece of glass, it was soft round the edges and pointy at each end, the shard kind of looked like a heart, a beam of light shot though the window and  hit the shard  sending rainbows dancing round the room, I sighed to myself,  i guess thats what my heart looks like when I'm around sky, I smoothed out the points and placed the shard in my jumper by my heart, I turned around to see captain and Thor staring at me with their eyebrows raised at me, I rolled my eyes at them and walked away, I hope skys ok, I hope shes not in pain, I swear to god if they are putting her in any pain I will personally torture them, slowly cut their skin untill they pass out........ "that sounds painful" a female's voice said from behind, I spun around to see nick stood next to a tallish blond haired girl, her hair just fell past her shoulders,  her eyes were a light sea blue, they glistend like when the sun hit the sea, she was wearing a white strap top with blue skinny jeans "hi.....I'm Tony Stark" I said to her, she smiled "I'm lucy, Lucy Smith" she told me "we have brought Lucy in to join the team, she can read minds and communicate with people though their minds, we were hopeing she could contact Skyler" Nick explained to me "I hope I can help" she smiled,  nick walked off "listen,  I wont tell anyone that you like skyler don't worry" she winked before running off, I followed them to a room where everyone was sat.....

Skyler's p.o.v

my wrists were now burning, the rope still cutting into them "Skyler,  Skyler can you hear me?"  a voice asked from inside my head "yes I can....am I going insane?" I asked it "no don't worry, I'm Lucy, I am also part of the avengers I'm new, I need to get in contact with you to make sure your ok" Lucy's voice told me, a little smile appeared on my face " I'm fine I just need to get out of these ropes" I told her, "can you tell us where you are?" she asked, I sighed " I'm afraid not, but I could try to look around" I told her, "yes please do" her voice rung, I shuffled around on the chair,  it was so dark, I squinted my eyes, I could see figures butnit was blurry, I shuffled along more until a tall shape appeared and just by that I knew where I was "I'm in the museum on 5th street" I told her, "ok thankyou,  hang tight we are on our way" she said before her voice disappeared,  once again I was left alone in a dark dim room, the echos of my breath filled the room "so sky, now you have had time to think......do you want to join my team?" Loki asked from the corner,  my head shot in his direction "you know if you think time is whats going to convince me to join you, you will be waiting a pretty long time" I told him, he shrugged his shoulder's " thats fine I have a long time" he smiled before disappearing again, you know, I don't think you do.

Tony's p.o.v

"ok , shes in the museum on 5th street" Lucy said, I suited up  " what are you doing?" Natasha asked me "I'm going, you can stay here" I told her "I don't think so" she hissed,  "you can all go" nick said before hurrying us off, the ride was short, when we reached the museum,  Lucy stopped us "me and Tony first, you can help us if we need you" she wisperd,  they all nodded,  I gave Lucy a lift down to the roof "ok when we get in, I will get sky and you watch my back" she wisperd,  I nodded she climbed down a rope whil I floated to the floor "how do we find her?" I wisperd,  she looked around " I will read her mind to see what she can see" she told me, we stood still for a few seconds "I don't know my way around here enough" she sighed "tell her to say her code for the statue,  I will understand" I wisperd,  another few seconds passed "she said the talllyasuras room" she said confused "follow me" I wisperd,  we snuck up the stares and looked round the corner,  the room with a huge dinosaur,  over there, we snuck over and went in, I waved Lucy in, she ran over to sky "I cant undo the ropes" Lucy wisperd,  I sighed "switch" I said, I gave her a gun and went over to sky " hey sky " I wisperd while going round to the back of the chair "hey" she said, she sounded so happy to see me, I turned my lazer on and burned though the rope, the rope fell to the ground and I saw all the rope burns and cuts on her arms "does that hurt? " I asked pointing to them "just abit" she shrugged as she picked up her black leather jacket and put it on over her black tank top and black skinny jeans, I smiled at her, she smiled back when we heard footsteps, "hide" Lucy wisperd,  but me and sky stood our grounds,  we both wanted to beat the crap out of them and we would,  we Waited but they didn't come, there was a slam of a door, we looked out the window to see Loki and Layler running away, I smerked as I took sky by the hand "lets go" I wisperd before we all made our way back to the ship.