harrison osterfield: dedicated to my crush

Check out First Kisses, please!!

Warning: Clubbing, drunkenness & cursewords.
It seems like all my Harrison imagines are at the club lmao.
-El

---

"I swear we always go clubbing together, Haz. You need a clubbing friend that isn't me."

"You always make clubbing fun, though." Harrison whined.

"Yeah but you know I'm more of a Barnes and Noble kinda girl. Not a clubbing girl."

"You don't even read that often."

You gave Harrison a pointed look.

"Okay fine, you read too much. That's why you should go clubbing with me. Please." Harrison dragged out 'please' in a vain attempt of convincing you.

"Sorry Haz but I have work in the morning."

"Oh c'mon, you work at--fine. What do I have to do for you to go with me?"

Your eyes shot up from the resting book in your lap as you smirked at Harrison, "Hmm...you have to tell Tom that you think I'm cooler than him and help me with chores or homework for the next two weeks."

You added the little jab at Tom because you two were always debating who was the cooler friend and you knew Harrison saying it would get under Tom's skin.

Harrison didn't even have to debate the offer before he held his hand out for you to shake.

"It's a deal. See you at 6."

--

5:30 rolled around and you were, needless to say, a hot mess. You had a curling iron plugged in, several different outfits sprawled out on your bed and were trying to clean some spilled eyeshadow from your carpet.

"Shit, shit, shit." You muttered.

After cleaning up the mess you finally chose out a decent-enough outfit and quickly slapped some makeup on. You decided to just throw your hair up into a messy bun after you noticed your curling iron was not, in fact, plugged in.

Just your luck.

The doorbell rang right after you got the remains of the eyeshadow spill out of your carpet and you hastily walked down the stairs.

You took a deep breath as butterflies invaded your stomach for the boy waiting outside and opened your front door.

"Haz hi!" You waved at him cheerfully.

Harrison replied to your greetings by saying, "And look who decided to join us? Mr. Life of the Party!"

Oh. Great.

"I thought I was the life of the party?" You gave Harrison a pointed look as Tom came around the corner of your front porch, "Tom hey, how are you?"

Looks like it wouldn't be just the two of you. Well it's definitely not an 'almost date' anymore.

So yeah, you've liked Harrison for quite some time now.  It's the basic girl-likes-boy-but-boys-too-dumb-to-see-it scenario. 

Which totally rocks. Sense the sarcasm?

"Alright well ya'll ready to have the night of your lives?"

"Let's do this." Tom and Harrison high-fived and walked to the car talking.

Looks like you would be the one third-wheeling.

After just ten minutes of listening to Tom and Harrison's obnoxious singing, you were ready to hop out of the car and hitch-hike a ride home. To make matters even worse, you were sitting in the backseat ("You can't call shotgun before you see the car, Thomas!") so you were beginning to feel car sick.