harry holland: starring in the fast & furious

dedicated to @Awgher for the prompt inspiration!! sorry for not publishing in a while
el

p.s. I'm gonna start linking songs I recommend that fit with the story so feel free to give that ^ a listen while you read :')

——

"Did you get the goods?" Harry wiggles his eyebrows suggestively.

"Heck yeah." You pulled the spicy bag of chips out of the grocery bag and smiled.

"Yes, thanks babe, you're the best." Ripping them open, he inhaled the scent contently.

"I know, I know," You leaned in to peck Harry on the cheek, "you ready to go?"

He didn't answer, as he was deep in concentration. His eyes were scanning the numerous camera bags and equipment, as well as luggage piled in the back seat. You realized he was going through a mental check-list, checking everything off the list.

"Alright!" Harry's outburst made you jump slightly, "we got everything, let's hit the road!"

You grabbed the AUX, excited to start the cross-country journey to Hollywood, California.

Harry's older brother and actor, Tom Holland was going on tour for his new movie ("What movie is it, again?") and had invited Harry along to record and edit videos for him. Naturally, Harry had invited you along, and you agreed, more than happy to tag along. You had only met Tom a handful of times and the last time you'd seen him, Harry hadn't asked you out yet.

You mentioned this to Harry, making him blush.

"Four months next week."

"Yep!" You agreed beaming.

He reached over to to grab your hand, placing a kiss on the back of it.

——

Many hours, songs, and snacks later, the pair crossed over into California. It was night now and you could tell Harry was getting tired. His voice was dropped several octaves and his face got a look of intense concentration.

As much as you loved his sleepy voice and how adorable he looked when Harry was focused, you preferred to not be road kill when he inevitably fell asleep at the wheel.

Harry, d'you think we should stop at a motel? You're looking tired, love."

"I'm fine, we're only a few hours away now."

"At least let me drive?"

"No, babe. I'm fine." Jaw set, he kept his eyes on the road.

You grunted in response but pulled out your phone to look at the maps app and find the nearest hotel.

A few minutes later, you glanced up to see objects blurring past you at lightning speed.

"Uh, Harry...?" You glanced down at the speedometer to see it said 90 MPH and still increasing.

"Harry, what the hell? Slow down!" You reached over to get his attention, noticing the glazed over look in his eyes.

"Harry!" You finally yelled, grabbing his attention. He quickly moved his foot to the break, slowing the car down to a more acceptable speed.

"Pull the car over."

"Y/-"

"Now. Harry."

When the car came to a stop, you stepped out with wobbly legs and took a breath of fresh air. Harry quickly came up behind you and immediately started apologizing.