tom holland: horror movie and chill

thanks for 10k reads on this!!!! I literally started crying when I came on to see that. it means the world to me that ya'll actually enjoy reading these stories. you all rOCK
dedicated to @katherynhanegan for the prompt :)
el

---

"I really don't understand why you, or anyone for that matter, love horror movies so much. They're seriously the worst." You stated matter-of-factly.

"Because they're thrilling. Everyone I've met likes scary movies, except you, weirdo." Tom jokes and you playfully shoved his arms.

"Well then I'm just special, I suppose."

"Oh yeah definitely special."

"You're not supposed to agree with me, you jerk."

"You know it's true though."

"Well...whatever." You huffed in defeat and Tom smirked, wrapping his arm around your shoulder.

"C'mon just see this one movie with me.  I've been dying to see it and since Haz is out of town, I've got no one else to watch it with."

"Um how about one of your three brothers?"

"Can I not just want to hang out with my wonderful, thoughtful and understanding girlfriend?"

"Oh shut it.  I'm not going to go with you.  End of story."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No." You insisted.

"I'll buy you popcorn, a slushee and I'll give you your favorite sweatshirt of mine." Tom sighed, defeated.

You debated his offer.  You really loved that sweatshirt. And the popcorn at the theater was the best out there.

"What size popcorn and slushee?"

"Large. For both."

"Deal.  But if I'm scared afterwards you have to sit and guard me all night."

"Deal." Tom grinned and shook your hand.

--

A few hours later you hopped in Tom's car and sped off into the night.  Turning down the music Tom grabbed your hand.

"Thank you for coming to see this with me." Tom grinned cheekily.

"Mhm.  What's this movie even about?"

"This girl lives alone in the middle of the forest and a man begins to stalk her." Tom says casually and brings your intertwined hands to rest on his upper leg.

You felt goosebumps spread through your body and it wasn't just from your contact with Tom.  You lived on the countryside, basically in the middle of nowhere. This was going to completely suck but you knew how much it meant to Tom, so you'd suffer through it.

Arriving at the movie theater, Tom pulled into an empty parking spot and looked over at you.

"Really, thank you for coming to see this with me. I know I just said it, but it means a lot that you'd this for me."