Vernon || imagine

This will be written in a diary entry  but only of 3 days ;)

Dear diary

Today was so strange, I went to work as usual at the tiny café down the road but today a young boy, about my age, walked in. He was hot I gotta admit and his voice was higher than expected. He asked for 2 charamell machiato's, one I'm guessing for his girlfriend. I asked his name so I could write it on the cup and the name of his girlfriend but he looked confused, maybe he didn't have one I dunno. He told me his name, hansol but because I was foreign he told me to call him vernon, and then I asked who the other cup was for. He smiled then asked me my name, I told him y/n, he kept his grin telling me to write that name on the cup. I was really confused, as he left, I was just stood there staring at the boiling hot coffee cup. For me? I chuckled to myself. Maybe Friday the 13th isn't so bad after all?

Friday 13, April

A week later

Dear diary

Remember the boy from last week well he's back and cuter than ever, I will admit I'm attracted to him but like anything would ever happen between us. Anyway, he asked for two bubble teas this time and I asked who it was for, he told me some girl named ji wa, I felt my heart break inside me, it felt like he'd just poured coffee over my head and the constant pain of burning is just pain in general. I put on my fakest smile and past him the two bubble tea's. Honestly... I don't want to carry on with this page ima go.

Thursday, 19th April

The next day

Dear diary

Who knew today would be possibly the best day of my life, vernon came back to the cafe today and told me he noticed how sad I was when he ordered the bubble tea for some other girl, it turns out she's just a close friend of his. He told me that he actually liked me since the day we met and he hadn't been able to get me off his mind. Let's just say things are starting to look up.

Friday, 20th April

This is actually so bad omo xD I'm so sorry I created something as shitty as this