Chapter 5:Andrew Meets Kristen

Andrew Rides His Horse Through The Deep Snow In The Forest.

Andrew:Eric! Eric! Eric,It's Me,Andrew,Your Brother Who Didn't Mean To Make You Freeze The Sumer. I'm Sorry. It's All My F-Fault.

He Hears A Wolf Howling.

Andrew:Of Course,None Of It Would Happen Happed If He'd Just Told Me His Secret.

He Chuckles To Hiself.

Suddenly A Tree Branch Snaps Startling Her Horse Knocking Andrew Flying Off As He Sits Up The Horse Start Running Away.

Andrew:Oh,No,No,No,Come Back.

Andrew Goes To Grab A Nearby Branch To Pull Hiself Up But The Trees Snaps Up Dumping All Its Snow On Top Of Andrew.

Later That Night As Andrew Tries To Walk In The Snow.

Andrew:Snow,It Had To Be Snow,He Couldn't Have Had Tropical Magic That Covered The Fjords In White Sand And Warm.

He Sees Smoke The Distance.

Andrew:Fire!

Suddenly,He Goes Tumbling Down The Snowy Hill And Lands In The Lake At The Bottom,He Stands And A Tries To Walk Out The Water.

Andrew:Cold,Cold,Cold,Cold.

With His Frozen Suit,He Walks To The House Up Ahead Of Him,He Climbs The Steps And Knocks The Snow Off The Sign Above Him.

Andrew:Wandering Oaken's Trading Post.

He Then Notice A Much Smaller Sign Under It.

Andrew:Ohh! And Sauna.

Andrew Enters The Building And Takes A Few Steps Inside When He Hears Someone Calling Out.

Oaken:Hoo-Hoo.

He Turns To See A Woman Sat Behind A Counter.

Oaken: Big summer blow out. Half off swimming suits, clogs, and a sun balm of my

own invention, yah?

Andrew: Oh, great. For now, uh...how about boots? Winter boots and suit?

Oaken: That would be in our winter department.

She points to the area which is empty except for one outfit, a pair of boots, a rope and axe

Andrew: Oh. Um...I was just wondering, has another young man, the King perhaps, I don't know, passed through here?

He picks up the outfit, boots and takes it to the counter.

Oaken: Only one crazy enough to be out in this storm is you, Sir.

Suddenly the front door opens and Kristen enters completely covered in ice

Oaken: You and Young Lady.

To Kristen.

Oaken:Hoo-Hoo. Big Summer Blow Out.

Kristen Walks To The Counter And Looks At Andrew.

Kristen:Carrots.

Andrew:Huh?

She Leans Closer To Him.

Kristen:Behind You..

Andrew:Oh,Right. Excuse Me.

He Steps Out The Way,Kristen Picks Up The Carrots And Tosses Them On The Counter.

Oaken:Woh,A Real Howler In July,Yes.

Kristen Goes And Picks Up The Rope And Axe From The Sparse Winter Department.