Chapter 10:Giant Snowman

After Andrew Get Hit In The Heart By Eric's Power,He Falls To His Knees,Eric Turns And Notice Of He Done,At The Same Time,Kristen Rushs Toward Andrew.

Kristen:Andrew! Are You Okey?

She Helps Up Andrew.

Andrew:I'm Okey. I'm Fine.

Andrew Stands.

Eric:Who's This? Wait,It Doesn't Matter...Just You Have To Go.

Andrew:No,I Know We Can Figure This Out Together.

Kristen Notices Icy Shadows Forming Around Them.

Eric:How? What Power Do You Have To Stop This Winter...To Stop Me!

Kristen Tries To Pulls Andrew Away As The Icy Shadows Gets Worse Around The Palace Walls.

Kristen:Andrew...I Think We Should Go.

Andrew:No. I'm Not Leaving With You,Eric.

Elsa:Yes,Yes You Are.

Eric Waves His Hands And With His Power Builds A Giant Snowman,The Palace Door Bursts Open And The Giant Snowman Is Holding Andrew And Kristen,And Andrew In His Hands.

Andrew:Stop. Put Us Down.

Marshamallow:Go Away!!

The Snowman Tosses Andrew And Kristen Down The Icy Steps And They Slide Down Going Past Sven,He Them Goes To Toss Olaf.

Olaf:Heads Up!

The Snowman Tosses Olaf And His Head Lands First In A Snowbank Near Andrew And Kristen.

Olaf:Watch Out For My Butt!

Andrew & Kristen Duck As The Rest Of Olaf's Body Slam Into The Snowbank.

Andrew Is Furious At Being Thrown By The Giant Snowman,Andrew Picks Up A Snowman And Throw At It.

Andrew:Its Not Nice To Throw People!

Kristen Stops Him And Grabs Hold Of Him.

Kristen:Woh,Woh,Woh! Feisty Pants,Okey Relax,Just Calm Down,Calm Down.

Andrew:Okey. Alright. I'm Okey.

Kristen:Just Let The Snowman Be.

Andrew:I'm Calm.

She Lets Him Go And Turns.

Kristen:Great.

Suddenly Andrew Tosses The Snowball At The Giant Snowman.

Kristen:Oh,Come On!

The Snowball Hits The Giant Snowman On The Back And This Infuriates Him.

Kristen:Oh,Just Great,You Made Him Mad.

Olaf:I'll Distracts Him. You Guys Go.

Kristen,Andrew And Sven Go Off,At The Same Time The Rest Of Olaf's Body Falls Off The Snowbank And Runs Off.

Olaf:No,No,No,Not You Guys!

The Giant Snowman Goes After Andrew And Kristen And As He Walks Off Olaf's Head Falls Down Into The Snow.

Olaf:This Just Got A Whole Lot Harder.

As the giant snowman chases after them, Andrew grabs the branch of a tree

Kristen: What are you doing?

Andrew releases the branch and as it snaps upright it knocks the snowman back

Kristen: Woh!

Andrew: I got him!

They laugh as they run off when they suddenly come to the edge of the cliff