Starbucks or...

Demi's PROV.

As soon as i get in my car I put my 727 album in and no filter starts playing and I trun it up as loud as I can singing along by the time the song ends I pulled up out side of Starbucks.

Yeah yeah I know what you're thinking but what can I say I love my coffee anyway as I head into the coffee shop I see about a dozen or so paps with cameras, I am so not in the mood to deal with this but as I'm about to leave I bump into someone and wrap my arms around them to keep them from falling.

As she looks up my breath Hitch's in my throat and I forget how to breath for a minute as I look into her beautiful amber colored eyes that seem to sparkle in the sunlight she seems to be in her own world until she hears someone's shouting a name and stands up right fixing herself then helping me up.

And only now do I realize that she was on top of me the whole time I was staring at her I bush so hard I'm surprised im not a tomato, I give her a small smile which she returned.

"Are you ok ? I am so sorry​ I didn't even see you there!" She said
And started rambling on about how sorry she was but I quickly stopped her letting her know it's okay she seemed to calm down and soon gave me a small smile, which was so cute! I start internally fan girling over this beautiful stranger.

"Where are my manners ? Hi I'm hope and you are ?" She said extending a hand to shake I smile at her and pull her into a hug she looked stunned for a moment before quickly covering it up with a smile and hugging back.

She doesn't know who I am ? Hmm maybe we can get to know each other a little better and maybe even be friends or... No! Demi you don't even know this girl don't be stupid! But she smells so good like strawberries and rain... No! Demi stop it that's creepy! I thought.

"Sorry I'm a hugger, and I'm demi." I said and she nodded slowly and suddenly she's being pulled off by some random girl in a suit
Just before she's shoved into an SUV she hand's me a card with a number on it.

When I look back up she and whoever that was is gone into thin air as if they weren't ever here in the first place.. strange. I thought as I looked at the card with questions running through my mind.

But before I can even begin wondering what just happened my phone vibrates in my pocket letting me know I got a message I checked to see who was texting me and it was max.

Big max 🐺 to demi.
Where are you ? You need to get back here for sound check!
6.47 am.

I rolled my eyes and got in my car before texting him back.

The demi goddess 🎶🎤 to big max.
I'm on my way now chill out I just went to get some coffee and met this really nice girl that bumped into me and you wanna know the best part ? I got her number! Well sort of..
6.49 am.

Big max 🐺 to demi.
Ok great when you get here Simon has something he wants to talk to you about, and that's great!... I think anyway just be careful demi you don't know this girl.
7.02 am.

The demi goddess 🎶🎤 to big max.
I Know max and I am, also I'm already on my way I'll be there in about twenty minutes see you soon.
7.03 am.

Big max 🐺 to demi.
Ok see you in a minute.
7.04 am.

I wonder what Simon wants to talk about ? I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens when I get there.

As soon as I walk in I see max looking slightly annoyed at me and quickly pulling me into sound check after I finish that we walked over to Simon's office and saw him sitting in a chair looking over some sort of paperwork once he hear's us walk in he looks up and smiles at us, we take a seat across from him and he looks at his phone thin back at us.